★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-17-2011, 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibba View Post
Weird that the leader of the clan tinhte.vn team is RickSmithJr. I looked because I was wondering why Police was allowing a hacker on his team (and why Capcom is allowing TP hackers). I also noticed that -Bin is on the clan team but Police was talking trash about him a day or two ago.

I also noticed Fastbridge on the clan's team. This cap thing is losing us some members. Gotta get to work on that and hell, I need all the practice I can get with my new character(s).
check Police's bp and you know why
12-18-2011, 12:20 AM
Im tempted to just main sagat, cammy cant do ANYTHING against a good guile, its ****ing ridiculous. Jump?-flashkick/low hard punch/f+k/air throw, build meter and jump over booms?-ex boom, chip damage?-not with cammy, walk up throw?-flashkick fadc. Maybe viper, hows the viper guile matchup?

Back from the dead.

12-18-2011, 12:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooper View Post
Im tempted to just main sagat, cammy cant do ANYTHING against a good guile, its ****ing ridiculous. Jump?-flashkick/low hard punch/f+k/air throw, build meter and jump over booms?-ex boom, chip damage?-not with cammy, walk up throw?-flashkick fadc. Maybe viper, hows the viper guile matchup?
guile match-up is reasonably good, viper has ways to get over (flame/superjump) and through (ex-flame/ex-knuckle) sonic booms.
if they're in crouch defense, you don't have many other options, aside from trying to bait a flashkick with air-flames.
you can also trade groundpounds for sonic booms, and cancel-recover in time.

keepaway-dhalsims are giving me trouble, as are dictators with jumpkick-standingkick-standingkick.

i've been running up against blankas all night -- some good, some not-so-good. a well-timed cross-up kick is messing with me -- the EX on wake-ups aren't coming out properly with the cross-ups.

SF4:V @ GC id: mooken
SF4Volt - Attack Data + Combos
SF4Volt: Weekly Tourney Every Thurs 9PM EST/6PM PST
12-18-2011, 01:00 AM

Another hacker...

12-18-2011, 01:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooken View Post
guile match-up is reasonably good, viper has ways to get over (flame/superjump) and through (ex-flame/ex-knuckle) sonic booms.
if they're in crouch defense, you don't have many other options, aside from trying to bait a flashkick with air-flames.
you can also trade groundpounds for sonic booms, and cancel-recover in time.

keepaway-dhalsims are giving me trouble, as are dictators with jumpkick-standingkick-standingkick.

i've been running up against blankas all night -- some good, some not-so-good. a well-timed cross-up kick is messing with me -- the EX on wake-ups aren't coming out properly with the cross-ups.
Sooooo many blankas and guiles. Thanks for the help, might try viper out.

Back from the dead.
12-18-2011, 01:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoryutofu View Post

Another hacker...

and it doesn't even make much sense -- their 2 members only have 0TP and 13TP.

12-18-2011, 01:16 AM
Just as I had hoped.
I think the last hacker got CAPCOM's attention.
YAY

12-18-2011, 01:17 AM
Capcom is on top of things. They put those top two hackers in their place. Now TA is #1.

Edit: Ninja'd

GC ID: Vaceotyn
12-18-2011, 02:31 AM
btw how to reset our data without delete the game?
12-18-2011, 02:36 AM
Good matches ivwshane! Thanks for entertaining my stubborn refusal to admit defeat great blanka!