Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-30-2011, 08:05 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 4.x

Hey guys, if you wanna watch a REAL mirror match, go to Japanese server and search my name (FINIX00), find the one with "omoroid". It was absolutely hilarious!! LOL

Edit : By the way the first round was absolutely chaotic, some weird stuff happened, and I still can't help pissing myself xD lololol

Last edited by FINIX00; 12-30-2011 at 08:09 PM..
Old 12-30-2011, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINIX00 View Post
Hey guys, if you wanna watch a REAL mirror match, go to Japanese server and search my name (FINIX00), find the one with "omoroid". It was absolutely hilarious!! LOL

Edit : By the way the first round was absolutely chaotic, some weird stuff happened, and I still can't help pissing myself xD lololol
Well Done in the 3rd round~

First round is funny indeed~ haha

And I saw your other replay, you against the 'Zonk Knuckle' only Cody!
His Cody is sick!
Old 12-30-2011, 10:45 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

You gotta love BP hackers! I was at 3500 and played a BP hacker and now I'm at 4200.

What a joke! Capcom should just do away with the points and rank on win total and percentage with rage quitting equalling an automatic loss.

Last edited by ivwshane; 12-31-2011 at 12:23 AM..
Old 12-30-2011, 11:13 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooken View Post
grabs that are not a normal grab, i.e. SPD, honda's oichi throw, yun's and fei's flip-over grabs, abel's standing windmill toss.
thanks, mooken!
Old 12-30-2011, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivwshane View Post
You gotta love BP hackers! I was at 3500 and played a BP hacker and now I'm at 4200.

What a joke! Capcom should just so away with the points and rank on win total and percentage with rage quitting equalling an automatic loss.
Nice~ but BP really means nothing... since the people can hacked... and first three in the leaderboard is the same Cammy... what a joke~
Old 12-30-2011, 11:31 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashberry View Post
Nice~ but BP really means nothing... since the people can hacked... and first three in the leaderboard is the same Cammy... what a joke~
First four now, he made another one plus he quits to save his bp....
Old 12-30-2011, 11:42 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivwshane View Post

What a joke! Capcom should just so away with the points and rank on win total and percentage with rage quitting equalling an automatic loss.
Ranking with the BP is ok, but as I said before this was bad implemented. You can't trust in this ranking because there are so many easy ways to be on the top, like the respring stuff (cheating), facing just 'weak' players (not a cheat, but dumb) or facing hacked players several times (it is legit at certain point, but dumb too).

If we take the percentage win factor, I could reset my stats and win 1 match. That will give me a %100 of percentage, right? And still... respring and facing weak players willbe a problem. And if that issues got fixed, how to decide what worths more? 90% win percentage with a record of 9-1 or with a record of 900-100? In that case maybe there must be categories 'less than 100 total matches, 101-1000 matches, etc.

If Capcom modifies the BP system, like BP for each win regardless of the BP difference, -1 for each lose and 1 for a tie, maybe things could be more fair. But for that they need to restart all stats and fix the respring stuff.
Old 12-30-2011, 11:54 PM

Man, I hope tonight wasn't an indication of where ranked play is heading. It was bad when I switched to friendlies a couple of days ago but I've been playing ranked tonight to try to farm a few TPs. It's insane how many quitters and one-and-dones I've faced. Not one single opponent tonight was willing to play even a set of 3. I hope this is just a phase until people get bored with chasing rank. And seriously, do players with 1000-1500 BPs really think they're rocketing to the top of the charts by running from any half decent player and disconnecting when they lose?
Old 12-31-2011, 12:10 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Anyone awake and wanna play some friendlies, I'll be up for another 45 mins or so.
Old 12-31-2011, 12:11 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibba View Post
Man, I hope tonight wasn't an indication of where ranked play is heading. It was bad when I switched to friendlies a couple of days ago but I've been playing ranked tonight to try to farm a few TPs. It's insane how many quitters and one-and-dones I've faced. Not one single opponent tonight was willing to play even a set of 3. I hope this is just a phase until people get bored with chasing rank. And seriously, do players with 1000-1500 BPs really think they're rocketing to the top of the charts by running from any half decent player and disconnecting when they lose?
Thank gosh, I thought that I was the only one experiencing this!