Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-03-2012, 02:50 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibba View Post
Welcome. I play Dhalsim and Balrog and need the help with those matchups. I had about 2500 BPs before the update with my high around 2800 but have had a very difficult time adjusting to the changes, Dhalsim's in particular. Add me if you want some friendlies. Hopefully I can muster a challenge for you.
Just sent you a GC request
Old 01-03-2012, 02:52 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apprunner View Post
HEIF, I just played you a day or two ago. I have two accounts...one is Apprunner but the other is KaChigga. It was friendly though so didn't know if you were trying all that hard
Might have been me, when I'm at my friends house he loves playing and isn't very good lol
Old 01-03-2012, 03:05 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-FeliX-0 View Post
Must be because of nerfs for other characters or something. I dunno...
Hey, I just accepted your request, but cant find you now, what name would it be under in my list?
Old 01-03-2012, 03:06 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEIF_37 View Post
Hey, I just accepted your request, but cant find you now, what name would it be under in my list?
I don't remember sending you a request... anyways, I'm not on my iPod, but the name is Wil McS.
Old 01-03-2012, 03:07 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Okay so I REALLY need help sussing out Blanka's Ultra. The properties of it seem so random. Sometimes it bounces me up in the air, and then comes down on top of me, sometimes it just comes at me from the ground (I assume this is because I'm a little ways away?) I just can't seem to predict how or when it's going to hit me or what it's going to do once it does. Any help would be appreciated. :P
Old 01-03-2012, 03:07 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0-FeliX-0 View Post
I don't remember sending you a request... anyways, I'm not on my iPod, but the name is Wil McS.
maybe it wasnt you then... weird, whoever added me send me a request lol
Old 01-03-2012, 03:11 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Nice! I finally got a few TPs on the board! Go team TA AccentCore!
Old 01-03-2012, 03:15 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Hey Heif! You beat me to the punch, I was gonna request you. I'm getting ready to leave right now but let's play tomorrow for sure!
Old 01-03-2012, 03:27 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctaMario View Post
Okay so I REALLY need help sussing out Blanka's Ultra. The properties of it seem so random. Sometimes it bounces me up in the air, and then comes down on top of me, sometimes it just comes at me from the ground (I assume this is because I'm a little ways away?) I just can't seem to predict how or when it's going to hit me or what it's going to do once it does. Any help would be appreciated. :P
It does a short-range low hit when it starts up (you'll need to have been blocking low before the cutaway scene), then blanka bounces up with a high hit (block high). After that, you can block either high or low on the subsequent chip hits.
If the short-range low hit hits you, you're frozen in shock and the rest of the hits are coming through after the bounce.

If you're farther away, the initial short-range low hit won't register, so it'll just bounce up, at which point you should block high against the "bounce".

If both the initial short-range low hit and the high-hit bounce are far away, just block whichever way you want. Know that Blanka can hold his position after landing from the bounce, to delay the rolling.

Alternately, he can also perform a close range blanka ball > super, in which case blanka ball hits you, the super hits puts you into a juggle state in the air, and he would hold the super until you're bouncing down from the juggle to catch you with the remainder of the hits.
Old 01-03-2012, 03:28 PM

Seriously love me some SF. I wish I had picked this up for $1