★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Huu Phuoc Loi
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 9.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: He spent his whole life inside a cage, until one day he decided to run away and leave behind his captivity. With nothing but the muscle power in his legs and the will of a bull, he would even run to the end of the world, just to find his own paradise! But how far can he get ...?

Show off your dodging skills and dodge obstacles like snakes, cars and hunters and run as far as you can to set new records.

- Tilt your device to the left and right to control the emu
- Collect bull goodies and turn into a fast, smashing bull
- Collect boomerangs and touch the display to shoot your enemies
- 6 challenging landscapes: Outback, Hunting Ground, Forest, Sheep, Highway, and the Paradise?
- Smooth level transition
- Dynamically generated obstacles, so you will always face new challenges
- Your High Score will be marked on the landscape as a golden line
- Pause your game whenever and how many times you want
- 3D characters and obstacles animated with great love

Run through an adventurous Australia of the future!

If you like the game, please RATE it!
This helps us to add new features to the game!

HighSkyDiver's comments:
Check out my game Emu Run. One Picture is Worth Ten Thousand Words, so check out the trailer here:

iTunes Link:

Basically you have to run as far as you can and set new records. An optimal game for playing in between ... when waiting at the bus, sitting in the train or waiting at the dentist.
07-01-2011, 02:35 PM
Emu Run Free for limited time

As an introductory offer and due to the celebration of 4th July Emu Run is FREE for a limited time.

Since Emu Run is my first iPhone game I would be more than please to read your thoughts on this game. Especially with regard to the game's difficulty, as I have heard very mixed opinions so far, ranging from "too difficult" to "okay".

I think with a little training it should be no problem to run through all levels and even further.

So, please grasp the chance and download it now on itunes:

And don't forget to rate the game if you like it! Thanks in advance!

EDIT: It shows up for 0.99 Cents on the iTunes website, but in iTunes itself it should be for FREE (that's what I see here).

Last edited by HighSkyDiver; 07-01-2011 at 02:38 PM. Reason: Adding info
07-01-2011, 02:47 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
07-01-2011, 02:56 PM
You're welcome!

I just found out, that in the US App Store (I am sitting in Europe) it still shows 0.99. Sorry for any inconveniences. However, I also found out, that if you click on my Name on the us App Store, you'll see that it's FREE. Very strange, what Apple does.
If it doesn't work, please check back tomorrow. Anyways it will be free for a couple of days!

Looking forward to your feedbacks!
07-01-2011, 03:22 PM
Ive just downloaded it, from the european site as u said, it works fine for me so i think it was for free, at least i didnt have to pay anything

the game looks great, good job, like the buffalo power up, is there an end of the game? or is it endless?

keep on going mate

07-15-2011, 12:45 PM
Reviewer wanted

Anybody here who wants to make an independent toucharcade user review for this game? You'll get a promocode from me. Senior members preferred!