★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Yamasoto
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 45.0 MB
  • Version: 2.4
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: A game made to test your capabilities; accelerate, slow down, jump and live an exciting adventure with plenty of worlds and different levels.
Play and play and you will soon notice better skills in order to control such an intrepid car. Welcome to The Police Story!

The Police Story brings back the spirit of platform video games with a self created personality, an astonishing rythm and simple but addictive mechanics. A game thought and made to enjoy with you iPhone.

Your goal is to arrive to the finish line in each level, you will have to pass by lot's of obstacles and enemies. Touch the screen and jump, tilt your iPhone and increase or decrease your speed. Your ability is your only weapon!!! Try to catch as many donuts as you can in each level to unlock delicious extras.

* 8 levels in each world
* 3 donuts in each level
* A final enemy in each world
* 5 worlds completely different. New worlds in upcoming updates!
* Minigames and amazing unlockable extra.

* Thousands of downloads worldwide
* Reviewed on prestigious sites like a 148Apps, AppAdvice, Appcast, Applesfera, AppTang China...

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

06-29-2011, 03:11 PM
In the video I've seen tilt movements of the device...uffff!!!!!

I love this world!
06-29-2011, 05:56 PM
If only...

Waiting for: Airborne Troopers, Mini Motor Racing. Minisquadron 2, Tweetland, Car Jack Streets 2, Drive Forever, Turf Geography Club, Junk Jack!!
Twitter: @nkatti
Proud Beta Tester of over 30 Games!
06-29-2011, 05:57 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
doesn't look too bad... added to my wishlist... =oP
07-09-2011, 07:27 AM
I've been playing this, and it's not all bad. Pleasant enough visuals, a Game Center leaderboard, and a unique spin on the auto-runner. In this game, you automatically move to the right through a level and touch to jump, but you can't control the height of your jump. Instead, you use the gyroscope/accelerometer to increase or decrease your speed, which makes your jumps longer or shorter. It is very interesting as a concept; I don't get on real well with it though. There are 40 levels, and that doesn't sound like a lot, but the game is pretty difficult, so that ends up being a good bit of content.

It isn't really my thing as it turns out, but if you are searching for a new formula for this genre then it deserves a look.

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms
07-13-2011, 06:47 AM
The Police Story

Hello!

One or two weeks a go, I present you my new game: The Police Story.
Today, i present you the LITE version for to try.

I hope you like it :-)

LITE version on iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/app/the-police-story-lite/id448357495
FULL version on iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/app/the-police-story/id446164379

New video gameplay (I'm only one person, and it's dificult recorder to me...): http://youtu.be/ciQR514ZYS8

Thank you!

PD: sorry for my bad english...