★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Grab a cup of coffee and relax with Sidewords.

Sidewords is part logic puzzle, part word game, all original.

No timers. No penalties. No pressure. Just you and a good puzzle.

Sharpen your mind with hundreds of puzzles, from small and quick, to large and captivating. Plus three new puzzles to do every day! Theres even a bonus game included!

Choose a color scheme that fits your mood and environment. Get your morning started with bright colors, or unwind at the end of a long day with a dark theme.

So sit back, relax, and enjoy a good puzzle. You deserve your Sidewords time.

----- Critics Are Saying -----

"If you're looking for a truly new word game experience, this is the game to get."
- 148Apps

"The word and logic elements mashed together create a special experience that Ive never seen before in a word game"
- AppAdvice

"If youre looking for a word game with some unique ideas, go download Sidewords"
- AppUnwrapper

"Sidewords isn't quite like anything else you've ever played before."
- PocketGamer

Boardumb's comments:

07-18-2017, 06:23 PM
One of the most original word games in quite some time

07-19-2017, 10:57 AM
Great game! High Score: 31 Quads
07-19-2017, 12:50 PM
Hey everyone! It's been a while, but we've finally released a new iOS game (our first one since Disco Zoo) We're excited to know what you think of Sidewords. If you've got any questions, let us know. We hope you enjoy it!
Owen
07-19-2017, 02:38 PM
Love word games. This one looks really interesting. Looks polished & has a nice twist! I'll have to check it out.

Plus having an active dev here is great. Good luck with your game.

Edit- enjoying it so far. Any chance you'll add landscape or screen rotation?

Last edited by mzinn; 07-19-2017 at 04:42 PM.
07-19-2017, 07:24 PM
Thanks, mzinn! Nice to hear you're enjoying it. As for landscape mode... I don't want to say no never, but it's not in our plans right now. I'm adding a note in our task tracker based on your post though.
07-21-2017, 03:15 AM
This is fun and original But now I feel guilty because so far I've 'solved' many puzzles by guessing random words to fill up smaller, trickier spots. At least I'm building my vocabulary (and thank goodness I have a dictionary installed on my device) :P
07-23-2017, 12:55 PM
I love word games but good word games with a fresh mechanic seem to be quite rare. This is all that and premium to boot. Give it some love!

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
07-23-2017, 04:32 PM
Very nice indeed.

Novel mechanic, very polished and you play at your own pace. Does everything I want a word game to do.

Ideal.