★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: - TouchArcade Game of the Week: Tap Hero

CAUTION: HIGHLY ADDICTIVE!

Tap Hero is a deadly and extremely addictive pixel art adventure game. Remember, if you even miss once, you will die. Stay alive for as long as you can and reach the top of the leaderboard! To aid you with your quest, your Hero will perform a Powerful Special attack when your Super Bar is full! Upgrade your armor, weapons, get an extra life, and fight for the glory of Pixel Kingdom!

Tap Hero Features:
* Easy to play, addictive and challenging!
* Endless arcade gameplay
* Fast-paced battle music and superb pixel animations
* Collect gold coins to upgrade your Hero
* Fight in 4 different seasons
* 5 different opponents - warrior, bowman, mage, ninja and crazy dwarf
* Record your battle and share with the world

Future updates will bring you more Heroes, Armor, Weapons and Epic Specials.

Boardumb's comments:

08-03-2016, 03:31 PM
I am the developer of the game. My plan was to create a topic tommorow because it would be an official release but I see Boardumb made it for me. TouchArcade is a special community for me, I have never got so much feedback and met so many positive and helpful people. I want to thank you all, it took me several months but was a pure fun to be here with you guys.

If I get a proper attention and number of downloads I will for sure update tap hero with new special attacks, heroes and backgrounds. Otherwise I will start a new project and again share my progress in this forum, best place for every indie dev

I hope you will like my game, I know it's simple but I had always fun with simple games. Thank you again, if you played tap hero please leave a message or a review in appstore or just have fun Cheers

Last edited by applicattura; 08-03-2016 at 03:48 PM.

08-03-2016, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by applicattura View Post
I hope you will like my game, I know it's simple but I had always fun with simple games. Thank you again, if you played tap hero please leave a message or a review in appstore or just have fun Cheers
Well I love Tap Hero and have been playing the beta for some time. The animations are great, the pixel art is great and the general feel is great. So yeah, a great highscore chaser! The only thing that is negative is my score

---
DEADJAM

PRODUCER: THUMB SPACE | GAME DESIGN: MAYHEM! ON iOS 50% SALE | @DEADJAM
08-03-2016, 03:54 PM
Congrats applicattura... Just downloaded and it is a very polished pixel game.

My only heads up is the app is hard to search right now. I typed in 'Tap Hero' and it listed over 2,000 results and I couldn't find the app. I had to type in your name to find the app easier. I hope you rank up in the search paths, but it will be some heavy keywords to compete against!

Good luck!
08-03-2016, 03:59 PM
Freaking addictive

I feel Tap Hero is the Flappy Bird for RPG lovers. So far i got to the score of 128
08-03-2016, 04:09 PM
Best game ever, 10/10.
08-03-2016, 04:16 PM
Great game, gameplay is phenomenal and it gives a lot of fun!

I have unlocked full equipment already

08-03-2016, 04:31 PM
Got to beta test this game, nice graphics, simple, really addictive one more try kinda game
08-03-2016, 04:54 PM
First of all, congrats for finishing your game.
Secondly, it looks AWESOME. I played it today and I must say it is one of most polished mobile games I have ever seen.
Good luck! You deserved a big success!
08-03-2016, 05:08 PM
There was a game that had the exact same mechanics, with quests that would earn the player xp points, which would unlock numerous helmets.

Although I wouldn't say original, this seems to be the better one!

Last edited by icoker; 08-03-2016 at 05:17 PM.