Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-30-2011, 10:20 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artfoundry View Post
Wow cprloe, that was the worst beating I've recieved from you. You've gotten a lot better - I used to beat you most of the time, but not any more. Seems we're about even now.

Got a question though - when you started the next game, did you use the Rematch button or create a new game? Because when I was trying to look through the results, after the first tap on the screen, it cleared away as if I had tapped on the done button. And then when I went to accept the new game, there was no Accept button. I've seen this happen before too. I'm wondering if the Rematch feature has some bugs...

Thanks for the kind words. I still have too many games going at a time, but it's hard for me to say no.

I have been trying to pay more attention to both my own strategy and that of my opponents. And you're right about our matches. You beat me nearly every time early on, but I have been holding my own more often lately. You are definitely one of my tougher opponents.

And to answer your question, I used Rematch.
Old 12-31-2011, 03:26 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

I bought this game yesterday and can't put it down!

But one thing really bugs me... Push notifications. They don't work for me.
Sometimes I recieve badge on app icon but never get notification for my turn. And all is set right in notification options.
Old 01-01-2012, 04:40 PM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

If i have a game going on with anyone, I will not be able to finish the game as I am out of town this week, and my daughter has taken over my ipad2 to sate her addiction to order & chaos.
Old 01-02-2012, 05:04 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Aaaaaaaa!!!
Developers if you are reading this forum, PLEASE, PLEASE fix this push notifications, please!!! I already payed you 5+3 dollars and I would pay you 8$ more if you get this done!

This game is so much fun and is well made but it would be even better if you fix that bug or whatever it is.

Last edited by CroRock; 01-02-2012 at 05:07 PM..
Old 01-02-2012, 07:51 PM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

That's been around since it launched, it is no where near as bad as the notifications in disc drivin though. I just check mine every day to see if I need to make a turn.
Old 01-02-2012, 09:14 PM

Yes, the notification here is half-broken and no where near as great as Carcassonne, but if you take this game seriously, it will become a habit to check-in once a while to see any return. I have adequate people to play with to keep me motivated...

What this game seriously need is a chat system and other things...
Old 01-02-2012, 09:48 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Well it's back to work for me after the holiday season of Dec - so I'll be a lot slower in getting my turns in, with most of the play time during the evening.

Happy new year to all!
Old 01-03-2012, 03:48 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

I check for moves every hour or so. Thats not problem.. Problem is if notifications would work like it should there should be big chances to continue playing "live" with opponent. If you know what I mean. Like in Kard Combat. When someone makes move I get gc notification and play my move right away and in most times we continue playing till we finish game.
Old 01-03-2012, 03:50 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

And yes... Chat is a must here. If nothing, you could set playtime with opponent to play few games in a row.
Old 01-03-2012, 04:25 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

What about an update of the Ascension's review (considering the release of RotF) ?