Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-29-2012, 08:45 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

I can quickly grasp assassin creed. But i need to understand all cards n the combos since it is real time kind of play. Maybe because im more used to tcg such as magic n shadow era rather then deck building games. Ascension's mechanic is easier to understand compared to nightfall.
I cant wait to get the new expansion set
Old 04-29-2012, 11:14 PM

OT: AC:R problem is sync only, which I don't have much time digging into. OTOH, the tutorial is so well done that you take time and understand the game. No ties with the "main" game is not a big problem for me.

Back: see no dropout this weekend. BTW, do you see claiming victories a bad thing in this manner?
Old 04-30-2012, 02:07 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emos View Post
Hey,
Just logged on to check the game queue and noticed that there were quite a few forfeits! I wondering if it's a glitch since some regular TA members are involved. For the time being I won't claim victories. Members involved include Camzy, cprloe, celeric (4 player) and Wake of Poseidon.
I know it's never been intentional on my part but in some games I've just run out of time.
Old 04-30-2012, 03:44 AM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Just claim the victories - it's not like we'll recover the games. I think it's due to GC going down over the weekend.
Old 04-30-2012, 08:45 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 4

This weekend I had several games where people seemed to be forfeited long before they should have. Camzy was forfeited from a 4 player game I am in and I'm positive he hadn't run out of time. So there seems to have been some server issues this weekend.
Old 04-30-2012, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunc View Post
This weekend I had several games where people seemed to be forfeited long before they should have. Camzy was forfeited from a 4 player game I am in and I'm positive he hadn't run out of time. So there seems to have been some server issues this weekend.
Yeah I see the same from a bunch of others.

It's okay, it's just one simple forfeit.

When I had my phone out of action for a week, I forfeited something like 15 matches, but it's not a big deal to me.
Old 04-30-2012, 10:37 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunc View Post
Happened to my opponents as well. I put 7days games and suddenly some people forfeited which i believe there were still many times left
Old 04-30-2012, 10:41 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emos View Post
Hey,
Just logged on to check the game queue and noticed that there were quite a few forfeits! I wondering if it's a glitch since some regular TA members are involved. For the time being I won't claim victories. Members involved include Camzy, cprloe, celeric (4 player) and Wake of Poseidon.
Hey, like most of the others, not sure what happened there. Don't know if it was a glitch or if I accidentally hit that "Forfeit" button (which unfortunately sits right next to "Game List" in the menu). If I ever forfeit a game accidentally from one of you guys, just send me a new invite. I usually have 8-10 games going at a time and try to check my game statuses a few times a day.

If I don't have any regular games going with anyone here looking for someone to play, feel free to send me an invite.

On another note, really looking forward to Storm of Souls dropping. The wife and I have been playing the physical version since it came out earlier this year. It's got several neat twists to the Ascension formula, so it'll be a great addition.
Old 04-30-2012, 11:42 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

It's probably just me but the more I play the game, the more it seems like luck can play a huge game-swinging role, which can be hugely off-putting. I guess I'll try and put more time into Nightfall instead.
Old 04-30-2012, 12:55 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire_neo View Post
It's probably just me but the more I play the game, the more it seems like luck can play a huge game-swinging role, which can be hugely off-putting. I guess I'll try and put more time into Nightfall instead.
Luck is a factor for sure, but the better players win more often. I can appreciate not liking that sort of game, though.