Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2031  
Old 05-09-2012, 12:43 PM
scarypharaoh scarypharaoh is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: With Carmen Sandiego
Posts: 852
Default

I've taken to attempting to convince playdekgames to try to bribe apple on twitter. I don't think it's working.

I can't remember ever being so excited for an update. Ridiculous really.
(does anyone have that futurama image of fry with the money? Would seem to be appropriate here)
Reply With Quote
  #2032  
Old 05-09-2012, 12:48 PM
KBPrinceO KBPrinceO is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 127
Default

I believe the phrase "champing at the bit" is apt here.
Reply With Quote
  #2033  
Old 05-09-2012, 12:55 PM
Drexiel Drexiel is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ponce, PR
Posts: 1,653
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarypharaoh View Post
I've taken to attempting to convince playdekgames to try to bribe apple on twitter. I don't think it's working.

I can't remember ever being so excited for an update. Ridiculous really.
(does anyone have that futurama image of fry with the money? Would seem to be appropriate here)


Reply With Quote
  #2034  
Old 05-09-2012, 01:10 PM
crunc crunc is offline
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 4
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,041
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camzy View Post
Cool. So how in the world are they going to do Vortex when they get to that one? LOL.
Reply With Quote
  #2035  
Old 05-09-2012, 01:25 PM
scarypharaoh scarypharaoh is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: With Carmen Sandiego
Posts: 852
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexiel View Post


Excellent! Just what the doctor ordered! Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #2036  
Old 05-09-2012, 01:32 PM
tecwrtr tecwrtr is offline
Senior Member
iPad 2, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 586
Default

How long does it normally take to get an update through?
Reply With Quote
  #2037  
Old 05-09-2012, 01:33 PM
Strangiato Strangiato is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 139
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunc View Post
Cool. So how in the world are they going to do Vortex when they get to that one? LOL.
Nope. We're not doing "Chaos Orb".
Reply With Quote
  #2038  
Old 05-09-2012, 01:36 PM
scarypharaoh scarypharaoh is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: With Carmen Sandiego
Posts: 852
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strangiato View Post
Nope. We're not doing "Chaos Orb".
Any timescale on update? *flutters eyelashes*

Edit. Tecwrtr beat me to it! Lol
Reply With Quote
  #2039  
Old 05-09-2012, 01:36 PM
Strangiato Strangiato is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 139
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecwrtr View Post
How long does it normally take to get an update through?
We've seen anywhere from 2 to 8 days. SoS is at 6 days now, and still "Waiting for Review", so I'm guessing it won't be approved today.
Reply With Quote
  #2040  
Old 05-09-2012, 01:52 PM
IDrinkWater IDrinkWater is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 103
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strangiato View Post
We've seen anywhere from 2 to 8 days. SoS is at 6 days now, and still "Waiting for Review", so I'm guessing it won't be approved today.
Aww, i was still hoping for tomorrow when all new games are released worldwide..
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent