★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-09-2012, 03:09 PM
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 586
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarypharaoh View Post
Any timescale on update? *flutters eyelashes*

Edit. Tecwrtr beat me to it! Lol
Yes, but I didn't flutter my eyelashes!

I guess that means I can stop pressing "Update" every five minutes.

XBox Gamertag, GC, OpenFeint, Plus+: tecwrtr
Senior Technical Writer - always happy to write reviews!
05-09-2012, 03:21 PM
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Redding, CA, USA
Posts: 11,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by tecwrtr View Post
Yes, but I didn't flutter my eyelashes!

I guess that means I can stop pressing "Update" every five minutes.
I refuse to accept reality and will keep doing so.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews

05-09-2012, 03:25 PM
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: With Carmen Sandiego
Posts: 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
I refuse to accept reality and will keep doing so.
Well, if LordGek flutters his eyelashes, they HAVE to release it

Game Centre I.D - Scarypharaoh
05-09-2012, 03:43 PM
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 364
"LordGek - Lifebound Hero. 7R. Push the refresh button twice. Then banish those who deny the imminent release of the update. 5H"
05-09-2012, 04:04 PM
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: Ponce, PR
Posts: 1,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fimb View Post
"LordGek - Lifebound Hero. 7R. Push the refresh button twice. Then banish those who deny the imminent release of the update. 5H"
Sounds overpowered xD

Playlist
Brave Frontier - Dragon Blaze - Hearthstone - Sproggiwood - #YMBAB
05-09-2012, 04:13 PM
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Redding, CA, USA
Posts: 11,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fimb View Post
"LordGek - Lifebound Hero. 7R. Push the refresh button twice. Then banish those who deny the imminent release of the update. 5H"
I dunno, sounds a bit more Voidy to me. Lifebound heroes have always impressed me as the silly social ones all about patting each other on the back ("Hey, thanks for joining in, brother!") where a Voidster would just as happily banish his own mother ("You are obsolete. Your purpose has been fulfilled.")

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
05-09-2012, 05:37 PM
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 586
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strangiato View Post
We've seen anywhere from 2 to 8 days. SoS is at 6 days now, and still "Waiting for Review", so I'm guessing it won't be approved today.
Will the update support retina for the new iPad, and will we have the option of choosing music from the different updates?

XBox Gamertag, GC, OpenFeint, Plus+: tecwrtr
Senior Technical Writer - always happy to write reviews!
05-09-2012, 07:02 PM
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarypharaoh View Post
Excellent! Just what the doctor ordered! Thanks!
exactly how i feel....

GameCenter ID: kitkeat
Fav multiplayer iOS game: Penny Arcade The Game:Gamers vs Evil,Ascension,SummonerWars, Heuroshima Hex,Hero Academy,Nightfall,Tickets to ride
Invite me to a game
05-09-2012, 07:23 PM
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: California
Posts: 1,405
Send a message via AIM to onewithchaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDrinkWater View Post
Anyone oso checking the appstore hourly for updates? or m i the only one lol
I use the appshopper app and have this game as "want it". usually alerts me on updates. it'll prbly be a bit behind but should be fairly close to actual time it goes live.
05-10-2012, 11:28 AM
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
I dunno, sounds a bit more Voidy to me. Lifebound heroes have always impressed me as the silly social ones all about patting each other on the back ("Hey, thanks for joining in, brother!") where a Voidster would just as happily banish his own mother ("You are obsolete. Your purpose has been fulfilled.")
True dat,