Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-17-2012, 09:20 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artfoundry View Post
Anyone else having lots of problems with disconnects and crashes on the main title screen (which I'm guessing is related to the game trying to connect to GC)? Been getting a lot of those since I got the latest expansions.
Yeah, happen to me alot. And like someone mentioned earlier, i dont get why the play online button is active when u are not logged in to gc yet. That makes the app crashes alot since it tries to connect to server.
This also makes me keep on staring whether the gc log in notification has popped up or not.

I hope the dev fix this
Old 05-17-2012, 09:24 PM

Game 2 - Camzeee 63 - 76 cprloe
Old 05-17-2012, 09:25 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Tourney game 2: Cprloe 76, Camzeee 63.

Time for the final game.
Old 05-17-2012, 09:32 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Celeric, I don't want to look like I'm calling you out, but I'm itching for our matches to get underway.
Old 05-17-2012, 09:33 PM
iPad (3rd Gen)

How do you guys like Nightfall... i grabbed it a few days ago but didn't take the time to figure it out yet. Is it worth putting the time into understanding it right now? Or shall it go on the "to-get-to-later" list?
Old 05-17-2012, 09:34 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenfar View Post
Scared to get this on my iPad, I won't get any work done if I download it, looks amazing!!!
if you do get this game.... you'll discover the secrets of time travel... sad part is that you'll only move into the future... once you start up this game, you might jump 3-6 hours into the future...
Old 05-17-2012, 09:38 PM

cprloe 2-1 Camzeee

cprloe's through! Congrats on two really well played games. I thought I had an advantage with Dreamer's Glass, but you pulled Everbloom turn 2 and I never saw daylight again.
Old 05-17-2012, 09:43 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camzy View Post
cprloe 2-1 Camzeee

cprloe's through! Congrats on two really well played games. I thought I had an advantage with Dreamer's Glass, but you pulled Everbloom turn 2 and I never saw daylight again.
Thanks, Camzy. On Turn 1, I was torn between Dreamer's Glass and Treasures of the Study. I picked Treasures and the center row worked out well for me so that I could basically bludgeon you every turn by discarding two cards and gaining three honor. With my leftover cards, I was able to buy Heavy Infantry which allowed me to take out a bunch of monsters as well. I don't win that game if the center row had been rune heavy.

When you pulled 5 runes on Turn 1 and picked Dreamer's Glass, I thought I was doomed. Given the way the board fell, there wasn't much you could do to combat my strategy as no monsters came up that would force me to discard Treasures. If there was something you could, I know for sure that you would have done it.
Old 05-17-2012, 09:48 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecwrtr View Post
Thanks for the vote of confidence, but Sanitymops won both games handily! Good luck and congrats to all those moving on.
Let me know when you would like to start our round two SoS tourney competition. Perhaps some evening when we can knock out three games in quick succession?

Shucks, looks like I missed out on the other tourney (CotG) Oh well maybe next time!
Old 05-17-2012, 09:55 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanitymops View Post
How do you guys like Nightfall... i grabbed it a few days ago but didn't take the time to figure it out yet. Is it worth putting the time into understanding it right now? Or shall it go on the "to-get-to-later" list?
I think you'd love Nightfall. Come play!