★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

KnightyKnight - Jousting sim $0.99 (from $2.99)

06-29-2011, 10:16 PM
KnightyKnight - Jousting sim $0.99 (from $2.99)

07-26-2011, 03:01 PM
It's now free
07-26-2011, 03:32 PM
Is this similar at all to Shake Spears? (Which my 2G is incompatible with, but this one is from the description)
07-26-2011, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Is this similar at all to Shake Spears? (Which my 2G is incompatible with, but this one is from the description)
I just picked this one up.This is like the exact opposite jousting experience as shake spears. This one uses items which give you select attack/shield or no shield, etc. and then it sends you into battle. Personally I really liked the graphics (at least during the actually jousting portion) a lot. Some points (like the end of the tournament for example) the graphics spin down, but this one felt like the actual jousting like in medieval times for graphics, which are great most of the time. But the gameplay, well....it's kinda rock paper scissors like in a way, because you just choose where to attack and defend (if you can defend). But it's quite a bit different than shake spears. Overall, it's worth getting for free....

I don't want a signature.
07-26-2011, 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgerBlue016 View Post
I just picked this one up.This is like the exact opposite jousting experience as shake spears. This one uses items which give you select attack/shield or no shield, etc. and then it sends you into battle. Personally I really liked the graphics (at least during the actually jousting portion) a lot. Some points (like the end of the tournament for example) the graphics spin down, but this one felt like the actual jousting like in medieval times for graphics, which are great most of the time. But the gameplay, well....it's kinda rock paper scissors like in a way, because you just choose where to attack and defend (if you can defend). But it's quite a bit different than shake spears. Overall, it's worth getting for free....
Thanks for the impressions. I'll have to give it shot.