★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Virtual Table Tennis is the only one based on 3D PHYSICS and supported ONLINE MULTIPLAYER Table Tennis game series in the App Store.

Watch trailer on youtube: http://youtu.be/SsJWwZPcTvs

Featured by Apple in "The Best Games You've Never Played".

Main features:

Multiplayer via Internet or Bluetooth!

Based on the independent 3D physics system, motion of Ping-Pong can be brought to life perfectly.

As the design of AI system based on the human behaviors, it possesses various behaviors such as reaction, speed, strength, endurance, defense, etc.

Accurate and visual control mode can truly simulate various way of strike and smash in the match. Besides, players can make adjustments in Options according to their own preferences.

Players are confronted with AI opponents with various styles and capabilities in the game.

Various game modes such as Animation tutorials, free practices, Arcade Mode, Tournament Modes, and Multiplayer Mode!

You want to play your own music? No problem! If the game detects that the iTunes is playing music, the game music will close itself automatically.

Game Center, Twitter and Facebook integrated!

3D sound system (earphone available)

More brilliant details cant be perceived until you pick up, we can ensure that!

dirnaiefne's comments:

Fan Page: http://facebook.com/SenseDevilGames
Follow Us: http://twitter.com/sensedevilgames
06-30-2011, 04:36 AM
Free for the iPhone but $5 ($6 here) for iPad? Explain please?

06-30-2011, 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Free for the iPhone but $5 ($6 here) for iPad? Explain please?
We think it is worth this price. Hope you can try it, you may also think so.
06-30-2011, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirnaiefne View Post
We think it is worth this price. Hope you can try it, you may also think so.
My question isn't to do with this game's "worth" in an iPad version vacuum. My question is with regard to its relative value to the iPhone version. If the only answer you have is that you think the iPad version is "worth this price," then by the same logic do you believe the iPhone version is "worth nothing?" If not, why such discrepancy between the two?
06-30-2011, 10:00 AM
As our developer account problems, the game is re-released. VTT Pro has Full content relative to the old full version, but in order to try to safeguard the interests of old users and get some income, we have adopted this compromise solution. Therefore, the VTT Pro is free and contains ads. However, we believe that this matter does not affect the pricing iPad version, because ipad version has not released before.

You have the right to feel for the strange, but we still have reason to do this.

Quote:
My question isn't to do with this game's "worth" in an iPad version vacuum. My question is with regard to its relative value to the iPhone version. If the only answer you have is that you think the iPad version is "worth this price," then by the same logic do you believe the iPhone version is "worth nothing?" If not, why such discrepancy between the two?
06-30-2011, 11:10 AM
I think the main difference is the split screen play for the iPad and that is what they should be highlighting when they sell this.

I was all set to pick this up but I am not sure if I would play it enough to invest $5.
06-30-2011, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
I think the main difference is the split screen play for the iPad and that is what they should be highlighting when they sell this.

I was all set to pick this up but I am not sure if I would play it enough to invest $5.
I've owned the iPhone version since its initial release and was prepared to throw a buck or two down for the iPad one but not a chance in hell I'm paying $6. I'll be surprised if I'm in the minority.

Oh, and another concern too: in the video above does it not look like the paddle is lagging a lot more than in the iPhone version?
06-30-2011, 11:49 PM
About video problems, you may wrong. According to our experiments, the FPS of iPad version is faster and more stable.

about the pricing thing, we can not help.

Quote:
I've owned the iPhone version since its initial release and was prepared to throw a buck or two down for the iPad one but not a chance in hell I'm paying $6. I'll be surprised if I'm in the minority.

Oh, and another concern too: in the video above does it not look like the paddle is lagging a lot more than in the iPhone version?
07-01-2011, 04:10 AM
I have no problem also with the framerate (iPad 2)... The game looks fantastic, feels fantastic and plays fantastic....!!! Totally worth the money... I love a lot the difficulty levels... Well balanced, put you into the game... Well done guys!!!
07-01-2011, 04:27 AM
Must admit, I was initially put off by Gabrien's price difference point. It annoys me greatly that you can get so much more for cheaper / free on the iPhone. I hope we see more developers going universal with their apps, rather than premium 'ipad only'.

Still, this is a good game of table tennis. Nice clean interface, and the ball physics seem good to my, admittedly, un-trained eye. You can remove the ads on the iPhone version for 1.19, so is it worth almost 3 times as much for split-screen multiplayer? .....well, because I tend to justify my Appstore purchases with a 'costs less than a pint of beer, lasted longer, more enjoyable' scale... I'd have to say yes, it's worth the extra.