★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Upcoming: Jelly Wars by Star Arcade

06-30-2011, 08:14 AM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Upcoming: Jelly Wars by Star Arcade

Hi!
Jelly Wars is an upcoming game from Star Arcade. Let us start this thread with a teaser.

Youtube link | Pop Up

More details and promotional materials will be added in due time.

Enjoy!

Add-in:

As Jelly Wars nears completion, we have compiled a gameplay video for you guys. Oh, but there is more in there! Check it out!

Short description:
Jelly Wars is a turn-based strategy game where two players battle by firing jelly bombs across finely crafted custom-designed levels.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Apart from the game being very fun and addicting, Jelly Wars will be cross-platform enabled. It will be available for iPhone, iPad, Android, Tablet, etc, and you can play against friends regardless of their platform.Why let only iPhone owners have all the fun
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JellyWars_promotest_title.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	147.1 KB
ID:	34943  

Last edited by foli; 08-23-2011 at 02:51 AM.
06-30-2011, 11:01 AM
Looks great! More details please..!

GAME CENTER ID: darioes
My beta tested games: Cado, Pig in trees, DEO, Chimpanzee Catastrophe, Alpha Swarm, Run Fox Run, Hospital Havoc 2, Monster Tower, Magic Defender, NinjaGuy, Penguin Glide...

06-30-2011, 01:46 PM
Great Graphics and probably a TD, but I could be wrong?

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
06-30-2011, 02:40 PM
good graphics=)
but the first image isn't more visible=(
07-21-2011, 05:16 AM
Here is a clip showing more of game play.

Youtube link | Pop Up

The release date is not set yet, but expect it within a month!
07-21-2011, 05:52 AM
When I first read the name, I thought it was another Jelly Defence promotional game, glad it's not. I've been a big fan of Worms since the original and what I like about your game is the different approach you've taken to the destructable environments. It certainly looks to add a unique flavour and charm to the game. I'm very interested, especially if I can get some friends to download it too.
07-21-2011, 06:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnShinNoi View Post
When I first read the name, I thought it was another Jelly Defence promotional game, glad it's not. I've been a big fan of Worms since the original and what I like about your game is the different approach you've taken to the destructable environments. It certainly looks to add a unique flavour and charm to the game. I'm very interested, especially if I can get some friends to download it too.
I personally had a love/hate relationship with worms because I rarely won.

We appreciate your interest, and we are certain you will not be disappointed when you try it out. And if you also get a few friends to download it, you would be doing us a huge favor. I doubt a developer can ask for more
07-21-2011, 08:12 AM
Oh wow, this looks great. I've seen other games in this genre on the App Store, but I don't think I've seen one that looks this polished. Will there be asynchronus online play?
07-21-2011, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazarath View Post
Oh wow, this looks great. I've seen other games in this genre on the App Store, but I don't think I've seen one that looks this polished. Will there be asynchronus online play?
The whole game will be based on asynchronous(=turn-based) online play.

Thanks for the virtual thumbs up
08-23-2011, 02:58 AM
Jelly wars is finally out and we would appreciate it if you all can bother a little to try it out. We have both free and paid versions, so you don't have to invest your hard earned cents right of the bat. But if your especially into multiplayer games against other people, it is worth it.

Links are below:

iPhone/iPad paid: http://itunes.apple.com/fi/app/jelly-wars/id433398797?mt=8

Free: http://itunes.apple.com/fi/app/jelly-wars-free/id433398501?mt=8

We also have versions for android and Nokia symbian, so if you enjoy the game and want to recommend the game to friends with another OS, we will be most grateful!

Thank you in advance from the whole team at Star Arcade!