★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Begin your journey!

Shoot, fire, and bomb your way down Creepy Cave Road to save the lovely turtle princess from the Zombie King in this addicting twist on the classic zombie genre. Spend your zombie hunting bounty money on powerful upgrades such as explosive arrows and lay waste to the undead horde.

The first thought through my mind; another zombie game [...] A few hrs later.. I realized this game was a lot better then I had first assumed!! [...] The game is legit!!
5 stars - iviewapps.com

Great game. I wasted a lot of time playing it. Very very addicting!!!
5 stars - Poc2126

Okay lets admit it . . . who doesnt love killing zombies!
5 stars - KaliPhone

FEATURES:

- Simple, responsive, and deviously addicting game-play!

- Tons of upgrades for beheading and dismembering Zombies!

- Original graphics, original sound effects, and original music.

- Pick up and play with no lag or load time!

- High resolution retina graphics throughout entire game!

- 10 free levels and 3 difficulty settings.

- Share achievements and action scenes with your friends with the built-in screenshot tool! Auto-snapshot action shots and share on Facebook & Twitter, or save to photo album.

Follow WickeyWare on Facebook and Twitter, or send a message to support@wickeyware.com to talk to the developers and register for contests and prizes.

WickeyWare's comments:
Zombie Archer FREE is now available on the App Store! Download it and tell me what you think. We love feedback! We are actively working on updates and will take suggestions seriously.

07-15-2011, 02:40 PM
Hey,
I just downloaded the ZA FREE version and played it through. I really liked the simple yet smart animations (groin shots, head shots, double head shots etc.), but I found myself desiring a graphic change after about the 4th or 5th level. I think a good graphic change could be accomplished with the introduction of a new zombie earlier in the game or by adding variations to the scrolling background.

Aside from that, I thought the snap shots after the double head shots and various kill streaks were a great marketing tool. I sent them off to friends via email and got interested responses in return. -fun game!
07-16-2011, 12:14 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to WickeyWare
Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad you liked it. The full version has several more types of zombies, including troublesome bird zombies. The zombie mixture is created in a semi-random fashion to keep it unique each time you play. In the same line on thought you were on, we are considering adding a boss level every 5-10 levels.

WickeyWare Games
Follow us on Twitter or like on FaceBook.