★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Who is dropping Order & Chaos?

06-30-2011, 09:25 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Who is dropping Order & Chaos?

Given the wonderful (ironic here) update, who is now considering considering this game done with?

-----
On GC I am FPEX
06-30-2011, 09:33 AM
Why, what's wrong with it? I'm yet to play it since the update.

06-30-2011, 09:36 AM
The update is basically nothing. Few new daily quests, less items from chests, new items buyable with runes (=real money), still max lvl is 60, etc.

BAsically if you are at 60 or almost (say 57), there is still nothing new worthwhile to do.

-----
On GC I am FPEX
06-30-2011, 09:50 AM
I agree with you on the whole, but I will be carrying on playing to level another class.

Btw I'm EatTheRich in your guild mate ! I didn't realise you and FPE were one and the same ! I've enjoyed reading your posts over the years mate ! Lol

Playing : Dragon Quest 8 / Battleheart:Legacy / Monster Hunter Potrable 2G / Wayward Souls
06-30-2011, 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred447uk View Post
I agree with you on the whole, but I will be carrying on playing to level another class.

Btw I'm EatTheRich in your guild mate ! I didn't realise you and FPE were one and the same ! I've enjoyed reading your posts over the years mate ! Lol
Lol, you are ricchie!!!
I will get to 60 and decide what to do. I might just sit one my 60 and play here and there while I give them a second chance.

-----
On GC I am FPEX
06-30-2011, 10:06 AM
Are you saying that you get nothing new in the update?

Quote:
The 1st update of your favorite MMORPG is available! Enjoy new quests, language-specific chat channels, new armor sets and character customizations. The update also includes a migration system for switching servers, reduced teleportation and death prices, no more spawn camping in PvP areas, a teleporter in Greenmont and more. Thank you for your support and have fun in the realm of Order & Chaos Online!

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
06-30-2011, 10:52 AM
It sounds like despite Gameloft's marketing the update is mainly to add IAP and decrease treasure chests with the addition of some quests but none significant.
06-30-2011, 10:57 AM
Things take time. For me it is interesting to see how long we have to wait for pvp/next update. That will settle it for me.
06-30-2011, 11:50 AM
Things do take time, but it's not like they didn't know they were releasing a subscription based MMOG, a genre with well over a decade of history and conventions. Gameloft knew exactly what they were getting into and if they had any sense at all would have launched with at least 6 months worth of monthly content updates already in the can, not done what it's so obvious they did: got the game into a playable state, released everything, and then waited on the bean counters to give the thumbs up before beginning work on the first update.

I won't be adding any time to my subscription when it runs out next month. If they ever add anything of substance to the game, I'll probably pony up another $3, but I'm not paying now for "coming soon" future content considering that it's Gameloft.

Game Center : "Chip H."
06-30-2011, 12:39 PM
I am