★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

FREE for a short time: 'Skill Game Arcade' (iPhone+iPad)

06-30-2011, 03:08 PM
FREE for a short time: 'Skill Game Arcade' (iPhone+iPad)

YOU SAY
- "A simple yet very engaging strategy game. So simple yet keeps me playing for hours."
- "Very very good!!! I like it very much, it's sometimes crazy "
- "The game and the graphics are awesome. Addictive game."
- "I love this version of skill game! Very good practice for one of the toughest puzzles in the original skill game, and this one never ends!"
- "Addictive and hard."
- "Awesome. Great fun and challenging."
- "Definitely the best out of the two, definitely worth paying for."

WE SAY
'Skill Game Arcade' is FREE for a short time! Get it now and challenge yourself!

01-20-2012, 01:48 PM
New chance: FREE again

We made it FREE again! If you haven't picked it up last time NOW is your chance to join the challenge!

Enjoy
01-20-2012, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodApps View Post
We made it FREE again! If you haven't picked it up last time NOW is your chance to join the challenge!

Enjoy
Free ? With In APP inside !!! It would be more interesting to make a paid and a lite version....
06-18-2012, 11:17 AM
2.0 + free again

With over 2.000.000 downloads and so many fantastic reviews the original 'Skill Game' has exceeded our greatest expectations.

This one 'Skill Game Arcade' adds speed, time-pressure and exciting items to the unique game concept of 'Skill Game'.

And after a major update with new features including gorgeous retina graphics for the new iPad we made it FREE again!

Get 'Skill Game Arcade' now for FREE and see how far you will get in your new favorite game: http://itunes.apple.com/app/skill-game-arcade/id435879559?mt=8

Enjoy and thanks for reading :-)