★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "Killing Killers is as addictive as it is hilarious. The Facebook
attack had me rolling." - SecondNightmare

Combat killer after killer trying to shoot him before he passes your "2'5D" slingshot! Unlock all the funny weapons!; grenades, fire, hand of midas, zombies, WTF?!...even two inspired by twitter and facebook!
Up to 4 unlockable environments: Hills, Snow, Inferno and Heaven!
Become the best of the world using Game Center!
Simple, addictive and smooth gameplay, high definition colorfull graphics, hilarious cartoons, great sound effects and soundtrack... All of this makes this game a must have!

See the trailer on YouTube searching for "Killing Killers iPhone"!

Lite Version also available!

Mazapy's comments:
Hi everyone! It's a pleasure to introduce my FIRST iPhone and iPad game: KILLING KILLERS and KILLING KILLERS HD!! Maked with Gamesalad in 5 months!

TRAILER:

Youtube link | Pop Up

SCREENSHOTS:

iPhone Version:
Here is the App Store link for iPhone, (only 0.99$, help me earning the money for my career)!

iPad Version:
Here is the App Store link for iPad , (only 0.99$, help me earning the money for my career)!

Web page: http://www.killingkillers.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Killin...01043449941999
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/killingkillers
Description:

Shoot the dangerous killers and save us! Simple, funny and addictive arcade slingshot game! Unlock all the crazy weapons and environments and become the best of the world with Game Center leaderboards!

This game includes;

- Awesome Retina graphics and animations.

- 4 Unlockable environments: Hills, Snow, Inferno
and Heaven.

- Unlocked Weapons Gallery; 10 Unlockable
weapons, INCLUDING TWO INSPIRED BY SOCIAL NETWORKS:

- Grenade
- Fire
- Midas
- Battery
- Pressed
- Zombies
- WTF?!
- Power Ball
- Tweets
- Fakebook

- Worldwide Game Center leaderboards.

- A lot of fun!
06-30-2011, 10:20 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
lol

Looks fun I'll have to check it out

06-30-2011, 10:23 PM
nice...
06-30-2011, 10:47 PM
This actually looks pretty fun.
06-30-2011, 11:28 PM
Great!

It's nice to hear that! I have worked a lot and hope you enjoy my game! Please tell to your friends and help me pay my career! If I succeed I will do amazing games in the future. I promise!
07-01-2011, 12:27 AM
hahaha it looks so fkin funny XD its nice to see some imagination after a while, i'm definetly buying this right now, good luck with your game it looks fantastic.
07-01-2011, 12:50 AM
It looks cool. I may purchase it later this week. Good luck dev.

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
07-01-2011, 01:11 AM
The trailer is incredibly funny and clever - I'll have to check the game out. Bravo!
07-01-2011, 02:01 AM
Wow. This game looks fun. Would like to hear some feedback before I try. I have never like any Gamesalad game but this might be the one that does it for me.
07-01-2011, 04:39 AM
Don't doubt ;)

I think my game is good and you will enjoy it, although I used gamesalad. It's like painting; you can do great pictures or bad pictures depending on the artist.