★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Paw Times
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 13.8 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.7 (3)
App description: ATTENTION - MIGHT CAUSE ADDICTION
FingerKicks will set your fingers on FIRE with the most addictive, fun and action-packed football / soccer game youll ever play!

FingerKicks is incredibly simple and fun. All you need to do is swipe the player against the ball and try to score as many goals as you can!

BEAUTIFUL HD GRAPHICS
- Retina Display support
- Advanced particle effects
- Super detailed graphics
- Great performance
- Runs on iPhone 3G / iPhone 3GS / iPhone 4 / iPad 1 / iPad 2 and iPod Touch!!

AWESOME FEATURES
- Original soundtrack
- Special balls
- Smart goalkeeper
- Bonus time
- Wind and much more...

LEADERBOARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
With GameCenter support you'll compete against your friends to become the best player in the world, while climbing to the top of the leaderboards and unlocking all achievements!
07-01-2011, 06:20 AM
Game Impressions

Upon deciphering the mechanics (a proper explanation should really be included) this turns out to be a really good bit of fun.

Just a single game mode which is a shame.

Playing on the iPad is preferable for finer control.

One of those potentially very worthy games that's likely to sink without a trace, but also likely to reward the adventurous types.

07-01-2011, 06:32 AM

Last edited by ImNoSuperMan; 07-01-2011 at 10:17 AM.
07-01-2011, 07:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Upon deciphering the mechanics (a proper explanation should really be included) this turns out to be a really good bit of fun.

One of those potentially very worthy games that's likely to sink without a trace, but also likely to reward the adventurous types.
Thanks for posting the game here Gabrien!! And also thank you very much for your words and suggestions! We'll make sure to fix that in a future update!
07-01-2011, 08:59 AM
07-01-2011, 09:59 AM
This is fun

I agree with the positive comments of the original poster. This is a polished but simple game mechanic, with a high fun factor.
07-01-2011, 01:01 PM
Great news everyone! We've reached the #14 and climbing at the portuguese AppStore!

You have to start by somewhere!
07-02-2011, 09:22 AM
I think I've missed the warning from the description. Now I'm so addicted that I can't stop playing to get a high score. This is a good example of simple but really FUN. Graphics is great. Thanks for making a game like this! This is worth it.

Admin/Reviewer on Philippine Gamers Lounge
XBL & PSN: iANiMeX
GameCenter: ANiMeX2k11
Need beta tester?
07-02-2011, 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post

Thank you Gabrien for the review. I'll buy it later today.

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
07-02-2011, 10:25 AM
Fun game but I am not very good. I think I need to take more time with my shots and look at the wind, so I can hit consecutive goals.