★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Birds to the Rescue - WHAT??? Another Bird Game?!?!?!?

07-01-2011, 09:33 AM
Birds to the Rescue - WHAT??? Another Bird Game?!?!?!?

Birds to the Rescue is a unique, pick-up-and-play casual game like you've never seen before. You will be hooked from the minute you play it - try it out today!

UPDATE!

Tenlin Studios is having a FREE game celebration! Our celebration includes the FULL VERSION of our game:

Birds to the Rescue

Get it FREE for a limited time!

If you like the game, please consider giving it a review! Customer reviews are key to having more FREE celebrations like this one! Thanks!

Facebook: Birds To The Rescue

Check out other games for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch by Tenlin Studios, LLC

Last edited by TenlinStudios; 08-07-2011 at 09:22 PM.
07-01-2011, 09:50 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
game looks awesome!!! Added to my wishlist... gonna have to wait to get it til after Deathsmiles comes out... =oP

07-01-2011, 07:11 PM
Picked this up a few hours ago, already addicted... very cool, very well done. Anyone here unlock the last bird yet? Wondering what he is, I'm stuck.

Kudos!
07-03-2011, 12:53 PM
UPDATE!

Tenlin Studios is having a FREE game celebration! Our celebration includes the FULL VERSIONS of our games:

Birds to the Rescue
& Licking Letters

Get them FREE for a limited time!

08-06-2011, 11:44 AM
In celebration of our latest update to Birds to the Rescue, we are giving it away for free! Please tell your friends, this is for a limited time only! Please remember to rate it on iTunes if you like it!

www.BirdsToTheRescue.com

08-06-2011, 11:48 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
yup, got this a couple weeks ago... and my nephew LOVES it... he can usually only get to around stage 10... but still... I always see him playing it whenever I go over and see him... (he's 4 BTW) - so thank you for making a game that my little nephew can sit down and enjoy - he doesn't do that much... always so full of energy! =oP
08-07-2011, 08:10 PM
Glad he enjoys it!

We received a lot of good feedback for the game, including some that said the game was too difficult, so we toned down the difficulty a little bit, and also added some additional tutorial help on the first couple levels. If your nephew gets the latest update he should be able to get further in the game (hopefully!).

Of course, there is still the Unlockable Expert difficulty for those that really want a challenge.

And please remember to give the game a review if you like it, it would be most appreciated!

Any questions, let us know... we're still trying to understand some of the reviews, so if you can figure out what some of them are saying, or are having the same feeling about the game, please contact us, or post a reply here

iTunes Link: Birds to the Rescue

Last edited by TenlinStudios; 08-07-2011 at 09:24 PM.