★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: RockHead just released!

07-01-2011, 11:54 AM
RockHead just released!

RockHead is on the app store!!!
It's 1980-something and you're listening to the mixed tape that you're sure defines you as the deep, complex, rockstar that you are on your walkman. You're belting out the words only to be corrected by your biggest crush who happens to be that bandís biggest fan...okay, so maybe that was me, but please try the game. itís a funny guess-the-next-lyric-memory-maze game that links to all the songs in iTunes so you can easily fill your playlist with all your rockiní faves. . Please download, play, rate, and review and spread the news if you have the chance. Every download is sooo much appreciated. Thereís no free version this time, but let me know if you want a promo code and Iíll send it to you.

http://www.iTunes.com/apps/RockHead
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	iPad_1.png
Views:	0
Size:	116.7 KB
ID:	34989   Click image for larger version

Name:	iPad_2.png
Views:	0
Size:	477.0 KB
ID:	34990   Click image for larger version

Name:	iPad_3.png
Views:	1
Size:	482.7 KB
ID:	34991  

Click image for larger version

Name:	iPad_4.png
Views:	1
Size:	389.8 KB
ID:	34992  
07-02-2011, 07:29 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
hmm... it's like don't forget the lyrics... =oP

You read lines from songs, and swipe right to left to keep going... once you hit a line that's wrong, you swipe left to right to go backwards... =o/

Not too bad... if you like Don't Forget The Lyrics, you'll probably enjoy this one. =o)
07-02-2011, 10:41 AM
not too shabby

results are in...RockHead reached the top 15 in the Canadian App Store in both Music and Trivia games. Am excited. Still waiting for stats from the rest of the world. thanks for your support!