★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Street Fighter IV Volt name and shame

07-01-2011, 06:35 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Street Fighter IV Volt name and shame

Let's compile a list of the cowards who ragequit.

To keep it manageable, let's only list those with at least 7 dc out of the last 20 matches, otherwise I'm sure we'll see hundreds in minutes. Plus, some people sometimes quit when they meet a spammer or get a text / notification, but that's unlikely the reason if their dc is higher than 7/20.

I'll start with:

07-01-2011, 06:43 PM
Pretty unnecessary if you ask me.

07-01-2011, 06:49 PM
Yeah, pretty unnecessary. Why don't we wait for at least a single patch before bitching like this?

Albeit, it's pretty funny that one guy with 10 DCs only has a 2-5 W/L ratio.
07-07-2011, 07:31 AM
Funny, the guy with Chinese characters in his comment translates literally to: "if you are a guy, don't run." :

XCoolApps.com, My Fiverrr Gig
GameCenter ID: XCool
Please mention TouchArcade (and SF IV Volt or COD:BO Zombies) when sending a request.
07-07-2011, 11:26 AM
Lol I was joking when I suggested start a thread about it. No one can keep track of the hundreds of GC IDs.
Capcom's bound to do something about it in the next update. It gets very annoying after a while and will decrease their sales. I think the simplest method is to simply still give you one "lose" counter and opponent a "win" counter if you disconnect. Makes sense if you think about it. If you're in the middle of a boxing match, or video game tournament, and your cellphone rings, you can't say "oh pause the match, got an emergency", you simply forfeit the match and counts as a lose.

The underhyped: JuBeat, Drawn: The Painted Tower, Beatrider, Phoenix Wright, Broken Sword, Cut the Rope, Paladog, Isotope, Crystal War, Scarlett

GameCenter: Chocopuff1
07-07-2011, 12:31 PM
There's one chance on a million to fight again wit the same opponent, sorry but i also find this unnecessary.

But i also hate those ragequitters

FL!ppY on TA
OF, Crystal : FL!ppY
Plus+ : FLippY38
GC : FL!ppY38
07-07-2011, 12:59 PM
Way over the top unnecesary. I still think there is a bug as well as some rage quitting. To be honest, I really really do not think that the very high percent of people that many are claiming rage quit care enough to really do so.

Currently Playing: Pocket RPG, Tentacle Wars, Oh My Heroes, Minigore 2, Mini Motor Racing, Eufloria, Swordigo
07-07-2011, 02:43 PM
I'm using this entire thread to name and shame people who bought Street Fighter IV Volt.

゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
07-07-2011, 03:20 PM
Are you sure that all of these guys quit when they're about to lose a match? I just don't want some poor dude to be exposed on here when he's just been having connection problems or a buggy experience.
07-07-2011, 06:07 PM
Don't know why you have that Cario down. 2 wins 5 losses? 2 wins in a row?

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!