★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
07-03-2011, 01:32 AM
^ I got that bug too, but I haven't played Time Attack yet. What happened was, I played missions 1-5 the first time, died on the boss, and then played 1-5 again, at which point it bugged out during the middle of the boss fight.

There is an achievement for cleaning 5000 enemy balls. I have no idea what this means, but it gives a piece of equipment, so I want to get this achievement. Does anyone have any idea how to do this?

Quick tip: There's a hidden achievement for dying without killing anything, just like there was in ElectroMaster.
07-03-2011, 01:42 AM
Love love love it.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL

07-03-2011, 02:00 AM
Thanks so much for making me aware of Electromaster. Love that, the classic font, the intro with the lines. Just like a classic 80s arcade game

I'll buy this now for sure
07-03-2011, 02:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpowers View Post
Like I said on Twitter, this was an insta-buy as soon as you mentioned it was out, and I'm very satisfied.

Couple of notes - it's not universal but going back between this and ElectroMaster I actually think the built-in filtering helps the arcade CRT effect on the iPad at 2x. And the control schemes have no trouble adapting.

I did run into a bug, at the first boss - the help/intro text sequence would play over every time I tried to tap. It may have had something to do with playing that section in Time Attack before I'd actually got that far in story, or it might have been a random thing, but it did happen a couple of times though I eventually got past it. I reported it to the author but he hasn't been able to repro.

Anyway, great game. I don't think anyone has done a better job of creating a "lost arcade game" yet.
i agreed..
07-03-2011, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
thanx for the impressions! Definitely gonna get this one after I get Deathsmiles... broke til then... =oP

But I WILL get it. =oD
I'm not mean to detour, but I'm really curious about Deathsmiles now, you have mentioned it more than three times!
07-03-2011, 12:59 PM
ended up getting this... couldn't wait... LOVE IT!!! Maybe even more than ElectroMaster! =oO

And yeah... Deathsmiles comes out on the 7th... lol... it's Cave's new bullet hell game... =oD

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Repulze, Ravenmark: SOE, Cordy, Incoboto Mini, One Epic Knight, Cardinal Quest 2
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid
07-04-2011, 07:16 PM
Really like it but and it looks great on the iPad but gief universal support like electromaster!
07-07-2011, 04:56 PM
An AWESOME sequel to ElectroMaster!. At first I was afraid this was just a reskin I'm so glad I took the chance. Thanks for another great game!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
07-07-2011, 05:08 PM
Just picked this up never played Electromaster before but I'm loving this game great stuff

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!
07-10-2011, 08:57 PM
This is a awesome game!! Tons of content. I have one question though....how do you pause in the story mode? The only way I can get out is dying and there's no menu!??