App description: The highly anticipated sequel to ElectroMaster has arrived!

CRITICS:

"A truly original game built around an authentically fresh mechanic." -AppAdvice.com

Delica and her talking cat Saten are hungry! Lucky for them they know how to turn the monsters that infest the nearby forest into fruit. Your goal is to survive long enough to collect enough fruit to feed yourself and the locals.

The controls are simple: hold your finger on the screen and Delica moves towards it. To turn monsters into fruit start a swipe on her and drag across any nearby monsters. This pixie dust trail you create will freeze any monsters you select, and upon your release will turn them all into fruit! If you ever get into danger you're only a two finger tap away from summoning a spell to clear the screen (It'll cost you though). When you've collected enough to satisfy a home's quota drop by a nearby house, it's that easy.

With over 100 missions in the story mode and a Time Attack mode in which to hone your skills, you won't be able to put it down.

*Features Game Center support including Achievements and Leader boards.*

Character Design, Illustration: Hanikura
Character Voice: Yukako

nyarla's comments:

Yes! Been waiting for this.. it's by the dev who made ElectroMaster, one of my fave iOS arcade games.

Youtube link | Pop Up

(video shows some Japanese text but game is in English, or has both..)

Site for the game has more info and other stuff: http://xionchannel.no-ip.org/hm/
07-03-2011, 01:32 AM
^ I got that bug too, but I haven't played Time Attack yet. What happened was, I played missions 1-5 the first time, died on the boss, and then played 1-5 again, at which point it bugged out during the middle of the boss fight.

There is an achievement for cleaning 5000 enemy balls. I have no idea what this means, but it gives a piece of equipment, so I want to get this achievement. Does anyone have any idea how to do this?

Quick tip: There's a hidden achievement for dying without killing anything, just like there was in ElectroMaster.
07-03-2011, 01:42 AM
Love love love it.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL

07-03-2011, 02:00 AM
Thanks so much for making me aware of Electromaster. Love that, the classic font, the intro with the lines. Just like a classic 80s arcade game

I'll buy this now for sure
07-03-2011, 02:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpowers View Post
Like I said on Twitter, this was an insta-buy as soon as you mentioned it was out, and I'm very satisfied.

Couple of notes - it's not universal but going back between this and ElectroMaster I actually think the built-in filtering helps the arcade CRT effect on the iPad at 2x. And the control schemes have no trouble adapting.

I did run into a bug, at the first boss - the help/intro text sequence would play over every time I tried to tap. It may have had something to do with playing that section in Time Attack before I'd actually got that far in story, or it might have been a random thing, but it did happen a couple of times though I eventually got past it. I reported it to the author but he hasn't been able to repro.

Anyway, great game. I don't think anyone has done a better job of creating a "lost arcade game" yet.
i agreed..
07-03-2011, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
thanx for the impressions! Definitely gonna get this one after I get Deathsmiles... broke til then... =oP

But I WILL get it. =oD
I'm not mean to detour, but I'm really curious about Deathsmiles now, you have mentioned it more than three times!
07-03-2011, 12:59 PM
ended up getting this... couldn't wait... LOVE IT!!! Maybe even more than ElectroMaster! =oO

And yeah... Deathsmiles comes out on the 7th... lol... it's Cave's new bullet hell game... =oD

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Bring Me Sandwiches!!, Castle Doombad, Relic Run, Battleheart Legacy, H&C2
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;:Access To Arasaka, Delerium, Anhedonia
07-04-2011, 07:16 PM
Really like it but and it looks great on the iPad but gief universal support like electromaster!
07-07-2011, 04:56 PM
An AWESOME sequel to ElectroMaster!. At first I was afraid this was just a reskin I'm so glad I took the chance. Thanks for another great game!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
07-07-2011, 05:08 PM
Just picked this up never played Electromaster before but I'm loving this game great stuff

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!
07-10-2011, 08:57 PM
This is a awesome game!! Tons of content. I have one question though....how do you pause in the story mode? The only way I can get out is dying and there's no menu!??