★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Night Lights 2.0 (Puzzle Game) Promo Codes

04-20-2009, 11:22 AM
Night Lights 2.0 (Puzzle Game) Promo Codes

Hello. I just wanted to share some promo codes for the new version of my game, Night Lights.

All you have to do to clear a level in Night Lights is flip over all of the Moon tiles by tapping them. Every time you tap a tile you will also flip over the ones directly above and beside it. Once the screen is full of stars you're off to the next level. Here is a tutorial video.

More info and screenshots in the AppStore

Thanks. I hope you like it!
04-20-2009, 11:27 AM

I used the fourth one thanx hehe i was first

04-20-2009, 11:28 AM
Used 3TT4MRN34PME thanks Have to run off but I'll post when I get back.

Don't check this site or private messages often.
04-20-2009, 11:29 AM
used the 3rd one thanks..will post impressions later

Beta-Tested/ing: :Homerun Battle 3d, iblastmoki, Necromancer Rising, GeoRain, NovaRift, Running with Scissors, StickBound, and IMO
04-20-2009, 11:29 AM
Thank you! Used E96F96L93MKK!
04-20-2009, 11:34 AM
I took X3ETFYTWXX4Y from the other thread and I thought I'd post some comments on the game:

I've been playing the game for about 10 minutes and already I think that this is be one of the best "lights out" style games on the App Store. The graphics, the music and the sound effects just fit together so well. The levels start off easier than in some games like this (Lights Off for example) but I like it more since I'm not too good. The solve button is also very useful because when I give up I want to know how to solve the puzzle and learn from it, which is exactly what I can do. The 4 different game modes add a lot of variety and the "Panic"mode adds something new to this type of game.

The only thing that I would like is an undo button just so I can undo the last move instead of restarting the whole puzzle.

I've never really been into "lights out" style games before but this one is really fun. If you didn't get a promo code I'd easily recommend you buy this game.

I'll put a review up in the App Store in a bit.

Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!
04-20-2009, 11:36 AM
all gone
04-20-2009, 11:38 AM
Originally Posted by yourofl10 View Post
all gone
Check the post in iPhone and iPod Touch Apps.

Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!
04-20-2009, 12:27 PM
All gone in both posts.

I'm curious to hear what the people who got the codes think of this. I've enjoyed the lights out style puzzle games but don't have one on my itouch yet.
04-22-2009, 07:41 PM
This game totally surprised me. It's a simple concept and very easy to pick up and learn, but can keep you entertained for a long time. The gameflow is smooth, and there's no break in the levels....so you just keep playing and your levels just increase while you're solving the puzzles.

The soundtrack has an "elevator music" feel to it, but it blends well with the sound effects and theme of the game. The classic game mode is very mellow, no time limits, no rushing....just take your time and get everything matched. The sideways game mode is basically the same thing, but optimized for landscape mode. But since the tile number and arrangement is slightly different, it was kind of neat to have it as a separate game mode. The panic game mode was really cool...I was expecting that the puzzle had to be solved within a certain amount of time, but instead what happens is that random tiles will flip on you. This brings a whole new strategic element to the game since you'll have to finish the level before the computer comes in and messes up your arrangement! Because there is no break in levels, sometimes the transition can be a little awkward due to you finishing the level right as the computer is changing tiles, but i'm nitpicking here.

From the options menu you can change the appearance of the tiles, but I would love to see some more themes offered in future updates. There's a video tutorial included in the game, but I don't think its really necessary...the game is very easy to learn.

If you're into casual puzzle games, I highly recommend this one.