★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Free Zombie Hero - Kill Angry War Ninja [Major Update V1.2] (Free) [Universal App]

07-02-2011, 12:24 PM
Free Zombie Hero - Kill Angry War Ninja [Major Update V1.2] (Free) [Universal App]

07-02-2011, 12:30 PM
Hi guys!
We are very happy to announce v1.2 of Free Zombie Hero - Kill Angry War Ninja. We've been working on this uptade on and off since November on our spare time with the feedback we have gotten right here on the Touch Arcade forums. So thanks to all our fans (and trolls ) for all the feedback so far and for helping us to make Free Zombie Hero to a much better game and experience! Please keep the feedback coming and we can continue with more awesome updates!

Here is the complete set of changes for V1.2

Introducing the latest addition to the ninja clan, the Pogo-Stick-Laser-Ninja. The long awaited update has finally arrived. Complete with a massive visual makeover, online leaderboards & 20 achievements and new gameplay elements such as giant stomp! We have also added the ability to sponsor us to get rid of the ads once and for all.

Full List Of Updates:
*Game Center with 3 leaderboards and 20 achievements

*Improved Graphics Optimized For The Different Device Models:
-Our Zombie Hero Bernie has gotten a complete makeover
-New and improved models and animations
-Improve HUD and texts
-Added lighting to iPhone 3G and iPod 2nd Gen
-Added Cel-shading to newer Devices
-Complete menu remake
-Updated Particle Effects
-New Icons

*Game Updates:
-New Ninja Type: Pogo Stick Ninjas
-Giant Stomp: Crush Multiple Ninjas in one jump for extra score multipliers
-Flying Ninjas have been upgraded with rocket packs
-Sushi Ninjas now drop their Sushi to indicate the last hit
-Bernie's "Jump Height" has been modified to fit the screen much better
-New gameplay balancing, the higher the current score multiplier the faster it gets
-Updated tilt & touch controls
-Faster loading times
-Smaller game size

*Bug Fixes:
-Fixed bug on iPad where the ad would show on the middle of the screen
-Play your iPod music while playing the game
-Improved performance on iPhone 3G and iPod 2nd Gen
07-18-2011, 01:41 PM
Hi guys,

first off I just wanted to let you know that we know have over 10 Million registered ninja kills since the 1.2 update! Keep it up!

To celibrate this our friends over at The Game Trail wanted to show how much they are contributing to the Zombie cause by making a video where they set of to claim the world record. You can see how they did in the video below:

As always, we have very much appreciated the feedback we've gotten on previous version of Free Zombie Hero here on the Touch Arcade Forums and that feedback has helped shape the game. We would like to hear more about what you guys think so we can keep approving our games. We aren't always the fastest around when it comes to pushing updates but we sure do put in alot in them when we do

Thanks all!
08-12-2011, 03:25 AM
I was on vacation and didn't bring my iPad, and when I got back I see that there are 2 people over 40 million points on the leaderboards, holy hell! ^^

Btw the new record is 44,6 million by GC user "Khartay", just so you know
08-12-2011, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DexT79 View Post
I was on vacation and didn't bring my iPad, and when I got back I see that there are 2 people over 40 million points on the leaderboards, holy hell! ^^

Btw the new record is 44,6 million by GC user "Khartay", just so you know
I got 3 million once, before the retina update (long time ago). Hard game.

Currently addicted to Clash Royale