★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: PoGo Hamster is a fast paced game and requires quick reflexes and a sharp eye.

PoGo Hamster wants stardom! Help him reach for the stars. But beware! Avoid the dangerous spikes of doom and his rival the evil hawk. So watch out for that tricky bird. PoGo Hamster is relying on your quick reflexes to help him find fame!

Bounce for your life and reach for the stars! Collect stars to gain points and stay alive as long as humanly possible.

sdsmith64's comments:
Hi every body.... This is my first post here, and its for our 3rd iPhone game, PoGo Hamster. Thanks, Steve (Steve and Drew Games)

PoGo Hamster is a fast paced game and requires quick reflexes and a sharp eye.

PoGo Hamster wants stardom! Help him reach for the stars. But beware! Avoid the dangerous spikes of doom and his rival the evil hawk. So watch out for that tricky bird. PoGo Hamster is relying on your quick reflexes to help him find fame!

Bounce for your life and reach for the stars! Collect stars to gain points and stay alive as long as possible. Go check it out!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pogo-hamster/id445436987?mt=8&ls=1#

07-03-2011, 11:32 AM
what do you all think? ...thanks

07-03-2011, 11:36 AM
Try using the appinfo tag.

(GC = BUNGLEZ) (OF = farmersuitical) (Plus+ = bungle747) (Crystal = bunglez)

I review apps and games frequently in the UK app store, and here on the forums. If you want anything reviewed, just ask.
07-03-2011, 11:40 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
hmmm... looks interesting... any chance we could get a gameplay vid, or better yet, a lite version?
07-03-2011, 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunglez View Post
Try using the appinfo tag.
wow thanks Bunglez!!

would you (and others) want some promo codes? for reviews?
07-03-2011, 11:54 AM
Sure. I'd be happy to give it a review here for you. I've got the day off today and tomorrow, and will be reviewing stuff to the max.

I review apps and games frequently in the UK app store, and here on the forums. If you want anything reviewed, just ask.
07-03-2011, 12:03 PM
some promo codes for PoGo Hamster:

46RNEW6JMPAN
T4YJF4W33NAP
E73YETF7JAAE
PKKM6PNWWPET
07-03-2011, 12:09 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Alrighty...

Here's my iTunes review...

"You press on the left or right side of the screen to move the little hamster around in the air, trying to collect stars, dodge birds, and avoid landing on the spiky platforms. The game speeds up as you move along, and gets progressivly harder. It's a nice little pick up and play game that's good for kids and adults.

Some power-ups, and maybe more types of birds would be a nice addition to the game, as well as GameCenter leaderboards and achievements. But right now, it's not bad at all."

Like I said, I really would love to see some power-ups and GameCenter support... other than that, you've got a pretty decent game so far. I'm looking forward to the updates. =o)
07-04-2011, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Alrighty...

Here's my iTunes review...

"You press on the left or right side of the screen to move the little hamster around in the air, trying to collect stars, dodge birds, and avoid landing on the spiky platforms. The game speeds up as you move along, and gets progressivly harder. It's a nice little pick up and play game that's good for kids and adults.

Some power-ups, and maybe more types of birds would be a nice addition to the game, as well as GameCenter leaderboards and achievements. But right now, it's not bad at all."

Like I said, I really would love to see some power-ups and GameCenter support... other than that, you've got a pretty decent game so far. I'm looking forward to the updates. =o)
Thank you for the review! ...you have some great points there. The next game in the "PoGo" series will have GameCenter leaderboards.
...thanks, again ....Steve
07-04-2011, 01:57 PM
I'm playing it right now, and will add some comments in a bit.