★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Lamebo VS. Zombies

07-03-2011, 08:17 AM
Lamebo VS. Zombies

Hi All,

Just wanted to drop a mail to thank Touch Arcade forumers on your feedback on our first iOS game - Lamebo VS Zombies.

We have received a number of good reviews on the game plus over 200 iTunes ratings, most of them positive.

We've listened seriously to the helpful feedback we received from Touch Arcaders. We've also learnt a lot through our first serious experience an iOS app and I've written a post on our blog to reflect upon what we've learnt for sharing with fellow developers and forumers - http://swagsoft.com/blog/lamebo-vs-z...age-of-zombies. Hopefully it would be helpful to some of you.

iPhoneLife.com - There’s no shortage of games with Zombies, but Swag Soft’s Lamebo vs Zombies manages to be an attention-grabber and better yet, worthy of a deeper look.

Nine Over Ten - Nine Over Ten 9/10 awards Lamebo VS. Zombies with a 4.5 out of 5. AWESOME STUFF.

The iPhone App Review - The game mechanic is simple, but with multiple weapons and upgrades, Lamebo VS Zombies offers an incredible amount of depth—and hilariously offensive battle cries to boot!

iPhone Footprint - Lamebo is one of those games that gets more satisfying the longer you play.

Mevio Tech - Play is fast and exciting, and you’ll find yourself quickly wrapped up in conquering 36 levels of zombie blasting action.

Iphone Apps Review Online - Listening to Lamebo’s victory celebration had my little one in splits. He never seemed to get enough of the zombie bears and zombie chickens.

What's on iPhone - Lamebo is one of those games that gets more satisfying the longer you play, since the longer you play it the more absurd your weaponry and enemies get.

Daily App Show - The first thing you’re going to notice with this game is the incredible attention to detail.

I would be happy to share experiences with you, so please feel free to ask anything.

Thanks once again.

Kind regards,
Aldric

A Creative Entrepreneur - Founder of Swag Soft and MediaFreaks
07-03-2011, 08:30 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
There's already a thread for this game..

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...ghlight=lamebo

looks pretty nice... I've got it on my wishlist... hope I can buy it soon. =o)
07-03-2011, 08:31 AM
EDIT:

What he said ^^

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=98198

(GC = BUNGLEZ) (OF = farmersuitical) (Plus+ = bungle747) (Crystal = bunglez)

I review apps and games frequently in the UK app store, and here on the forums. If you want anything reviewed, just ask.
07-03-2011, 08:53 AM
Lameno Vs Zombies is a really good yet over-looked game. I'll post more detailed impressions in the main thread later but it's well worth $0.99.
07-03-2011, 08:33 PM
Hey Undeadcow,

Thanks for your kind words Really looking forward to your impressions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
Lamebo Vs Zombies is a really good yet over-looked game. I'll post more detailed impressions in the main thread later but it's well worth $0.99.

A Creative Entrepreneur - Founder of Swag Soft and MediaFreaks