★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The Little Skywire is a fun game with 120 levels,control The Little Skywire to enjoy a sightseeing tour in a variety of scenarios.
You will experience 120 distinct scenarios in this games with excellent display. Try not to touch the obstacles and once you noticed the movement patterns of them, you may pass easily.
There are 5 skywire in this game,get stars to unlock them.
Have fun with it~
If you like it,reviews please~ ^_^

ColeDaddy's comments:

You can also try out the web version at Fupa.com

The artwork definitely is the centerpiece of this game. I'm curious about gameplay if anyone wants to TOFTT.
07-03-2011, 08:58 PM
Gosh, I tried the web version, so hard...

Things change, roll with punches. But I know, all is gonna come together.

07-03-2011, 09:01 PM
The web version does take some getting used to. But, I was able to get the hang of it eventually. Thank God for quick resets. I'm curious about how the controls are for the iOS.

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy

Last edited by ColeDaddy; 07-03-2011 at 09:04 PM.
07-08-2011, 09:32 PM
Bought the game. The animated artwork alone is worth the price of admission. The style is reminiscent of nouvea-Beatles ala "The Yellow Submarine" with a modernistic sensibility.

The controls are far better than the web version allowing for tighter movements and on-the-dime stops. This game is a keeper! My only complaint is that there are only 40 levels. We need to support this developer so he can create more. Great game!

Drummerboycroy
07-08-2011, 10:00 PM
Does the game have retina support?

Icon is a window to game's soul...
07-08-2011, 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eugekava View Post
Does the game have retina support?
I have a 3G iTouch, so it is clear/crisp enough for me. However, the game specs don't seem to note that there is retina support.

Drummerboycroy
07-08-2011, 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
I have a 3G iTouch, so it is clear/crisp enough for me. However, the game specs don't seem to note that there is retina support.
Thanks for your reply. Considering that non retina games look worse on 4g than on 3 g I'll hold off until retina support is added. It's still on my wish list though. I liked the web version enough to get this one.

Icon is a window to game's soul...
07-08-2011, 11:34 PM
Game Impressions

Agree that the art here is particularly appealing. The game though, brings up that old question for me: what makes a game fun? Whatever it is I'm not finding much of it here. You're tasked with completing levels by avoiding various (great looking) hazards. That's what it feels like: a task. You complete one then move onto the next. After a dozen or so, the "why am I doing this?" question and my lack of an adequate response became insistent enough for me to call it quits.

Your mileage, of course, may vary.
07-09-2011, 04:29 AM
Lol nitrome.com better do a game already, so many of their games copied and released to iOS.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
07-09-2011, 04:49 AM
I LOVED the web version. I remember playing it ages ago. Great to see it on iPod touch. Is ttthis game made by the people that made the web version or what?
Edit: Nevermind, its a copy so i'll give a miss