★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Air Supply -1 Bit Run > FREE

07-03-2011, 09:33 PM
Air Supply -1 Bit Run > FREE

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?p=1810286

App is currently being modified.

Thread for those that missed the announcement in the thread I linked to.

(GC = BUNGLEZ) (OF = farmersuitical) (Plus+ = bungle747) (Crystal = bunglez)

I review apps and games frequently in the UK app store, and here on the forums. If you want anything reviewed, just ask.
07-03-2011, 10:54 PM
Thanks sir, for posting this - It only just occurred to me to do so myself, and there you were, way ahead of me!

Ta!

Hope people enjoy the game! It should be free pretty much everywhere now :O

Grab it quick, it's just for the 4th of July!

Cheers all,

QS

07-04-2011, 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by quantumsheep View Post
Thanks sir, for posting this - It only just occurred to me to do so myself, and there you were, way ahead of me!

Ta!

Hope people enjoy the game! It should be free pretty much everywhere now :O

Grab it quick, it's just for the 4th of July!

Cheers all,

QS
Badass. Game.

This and Dalton are probably my two favorite runners, and I'm leaning toward this. I especially dig the Defender sound effects!

Thank you!!!!
07-04-2011, 11:28 AM
This thread should be getting alot more love than it is. This is an amazing game that the developers keep making better. I hope everyone is grabbing this while it's free.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
07-04-2011, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chess View Post
Badass. Game.

This and Dalton are probably my two favorite runners, and I'm leaning toward this. I especially dig the Defender sound effects!

Thank you!!!!
*nudges you gently towards Air Supply more*

Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
This thread should be getting alot more love than it is. This is an amazing game that the developers keep making better. I hope everyone is grabbing this while it's free.
I just wanted to thank you both for your very kind words - It really does warm the cockles of my heart to read stuff like this!

Overall, the game hasn't sold very well at all (but more than my other apps combined!). And while that's a shame in some respects, it's comments like yours that help keep me going!

Making Air Supply has been a hugely rewarding experience for me, and people have been so *lovely*! It's awesome!

I hope those that do pick it up enjoy it!

Thanks again!

QS

EDIT - I should also add I haven't slept in over 24 hours as I was trying to get a build out to testers for my next game, which is very different. So I'm a bit nervous to hear what they think and over emotional! Sorry!

Last edited by quantumsheep; 07-04-2011 at 01:31 PM.
07-04-2011, 02:41 PM
I'm pretty disgusted by this, overall: the game is clearly named Air Supply, yet I've not heard Lost in Love or All Out of Love on the soundtrack.

I expect a full refund of the purchase price of zero dollars and zero cents within 24 hours, or I'll be taking this to the highest authority...

THE MOON.
07-04-2011, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appletini View Post
I'm pretty disgusted by this, overall: the game is clearly named Air Supply, yet I've not heard Lost in Love or All Out of Love on the soundtrack.

I expect a full refund of the purchase price of zero dollars and zero cents within 24 hours, or I'll be taking this to the highest authority...

THE MOON.
Cancels sequel set in Rio called (Du)ran (Du)ran

Sorry.

Did I mention I hadn't slept? :O

QS
07-04-2011, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by quantumsheep View Post
Cancels sequel set in Rio called (Du)ran (Du)ran
Is There Something I Should Know? I was quite hungry for that game - Hungry Like the Wolf, in fact.

Guess it's back to watching Girls On Film with some Friends of Mine, at least until you release Night Boat.
07-04-2011, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Is There Something I Should Know? I was quite hungry for that game - Hungry Like the Wolf, in fact.

Guess it's back to watching Girls On Film with some Friends of Mine, at least until you release Night Boat.
Well, that's just a normal reflex.

Flexflexflexflexflex.

07-04-2011, 03:32 PM
Quote:

THE MOON.
hmm.. ever played robot unicorn attack just so you could listen to erasure's always?