★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: PandaDog GameParty is a totally new look

Get FREE walnuts if you update now.
Post your records breaking on Twitter or Facebook, you can get celebrating-walnuts.
Register your e-mail address to boast about how many walnuts you have and send walnuts as a gift and receive them.

Much better thrilling game speed than a previous version.

You can play with just tapping one button. It is still not complicated. PandaDog GameParty with new graphics, sound, and play speed will simply blow your time and boredom away. In the stage of Dodge'em All, you'll have to make PandaDog run hard by pressing the button, to avoid the rain of iron hammers as much as possible. You will be nervous in the stage called Hop 2 The Clouds. The distance of the jump depends on your timing; the longer your hold the button the more you'll jump. In Jump'N Run, to keep yourself from slipping off the log bridge, you must time your jump carefully as you run. In Spin Right Round the environment gives you the feeling of a day at the water park. PandaDog rides a tube spinning around the water where you must avoid many obstacles. All of the adventures including Swim Away, Step On It. Dig 2 The Rock Bottom, and Skew The Walnut will provide boundless excitement. You'll be proud of yourself when you see walnuts you have and find yourself endlessly craving for walnuts with tapping the button.

Walnuts

Use to unlock 5 characters with various abilities and 16 different adventures
You can buy more walnuts in the store. Please make sure that you want to pay for walnuts.
Send walnuts to your friends. Register e-mail address is essential to send and receive the walnuts as a gift for enjoying with your friends. It's so simple. It doesn't need a password and verification. Send your walnuts with simple registration. Invite your friend and let's enjoy your friend.

"What's coming next?"

-Do you already open all games and all characters? Don't stop gathering walnuts. New games are coming soon.
-Give additional walnuts to all who update its next version.

On Twitter @VisualShower or our Facebook VisualShower

We promise you to offer a lot of fun with updating continually.

supalooki's comments:
Pandadog GameParty

07-04-2011, 09:07 PM
wow, looks so cute! But 1.99 makes me think twice.

Things change, roll with punches. But I know, all is gonna come together.

07-06-2011, 04:08 AM
How about join our give away event?
07-06-2011, 05:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonery View Post
That's what I'm wondering... And what giveaway?

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
07-06-2011, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonery View Post
I could be wrong (I've only taken a quick look), but it seems like it's 2 bucks up front, and comes with enough "walnuts" to unlock 1 mini-game. You can earn more very, very slowly by playing, or buy more with IAP.
07-06-2011, 06:00 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by NissaCam View Post
I could be wrong (I've only taken a quick look), but it seems like it's 2 bucks up front, and comes with enough "walnuts" to unlock 1 mini-game. You can earn more very, very slowly by playing, or buy more with IAP.
Thanx for this... gonna pass it up...
07-07-2011, 01:36 AM
Just played the game, like NissaCam said the game comes with enough walnuts to unlock 1st character to play first game (Dodge'em all). If you want to unlock second game you need another 500 walnuts. There are total 6 characters to play with, but you need 500 walnuts to unlock each of them.
While in game, walnuts are quite often drop from game, but each walnut = ONE walnut in shop. Therefore, you need to collect 500 walnuts in game to unlock second game or new character! Oh well, if you dont like the collecting method, then IAP. 1000 walnuts cost $0.99, 2100 =$1.99 and etc.

Well the game itself already $1.99, and players are so difficult to earn in game money (walnuts) to unlock games and characters! For me is like free apps with IAP.
Just my opinion.

GameCenter: williamsyee Twitter: @willzhw
Beta Tester profile: willzhw
Hero Emblems Skill Location Prison Life RPG Guides