Guardians: The Last Day of the Citadel, for iPhone and iPad
this is Daniele from Drakkar Dev. While the release date approaches fast, I'd like to share with you some preview of Guardians: The Last day of the Citadel.
The game is published by A-Tono, an Italian company specializing in interactive multichannel marketing.
The video and screenshots show main character Loreena Eysgaard in all her real time beauty while trying to escape the Citadel where vast armies of demons and warriors are trying to stop her run. This side scrolling action game will put players in all sorts of gameplay conditions, from traditional platform oriented ‘jump and slide’ situations, to beat’em up-like combats to quick-time reaction based gameplay moments.
- Intuitive Touch Controls: dodge and fight every kind of danger with just one finger
- Stunning 3D graphics: Flight through different location in console quality graphics onmobile platforms
- Cinematic-Style Fight Sequences: Survive death with amazing fight moves.
- Immersive Story: Follow Loreena in a breathless flight trough different locations of an epicworld
- The Gauntlet: Master magic to defeat stronger enemies and activate magic portals
- Original soundtrack: An original sountrack will immerse you into an epic world.
Daniele Cariola | Drakkar Dev S.r.l.