★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: SimDungeon-Anyone Know German??

04-20-2009, 04:38 PM
#1
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,927
SimDungeon-Anyone Know German??



I noticed an interesting game with beautiful graphics called SimDungeon but it is only in German.

Linkhttp://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=311151116&mt=8

Anyone know German who can tell me what the game is about?
04-20-2009, 04:42 PM
#2
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: United States
Posts: 2,571
Quote:
Originally Posted by 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 View Post


I noticed an interesting game with beautiful graphics called SimDungeon but it is only in German.

Linkhttp://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=311151116&mt=8

Anyone know German who can tell me what the game is about?
im learning german in high school i know some german

why?

Currently Playing: MiniGore, LUXOR, Baseball Sluggers, Zenonia, Spy Bot Chronicles,
openfeint ID: stykman Plus+ ID: Stykman
Twitter: Stykman1 follow me
Beta tested: 15 games

04-20-2009, 04:44 PM
#3
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,927
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stykman View Post
im learning german in high school i know some german

why?
?? I can't figure out the description on itunes and would like to know WHAT the game is about.
04-20-2009, 05:04 PM
#4
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: United States
Posts: 2,571
site was down for a bit again

translation of description

SimDungeon is a round-based strategy play. With the play it is a matter of conquering several levels of a Dungeons and of protecting. At the most different places in the Dungeon monsters appear. One can fight against these monsters own-handed. However, more sensibly it is to be established on a continuing basis traps or magic buildings which expel the monsters automatically.
One of the most important factors in the play are the golden coins. One can find them with every monster whom one defeats. One needs the golden coins to cure himself to establish traps or buildings and to repair this or to strengthen.If a monster is too strong, it destroys the building. One should examine the buildings regularly and mend.
The more golden coins one owns, one can establish the stronger buildings.
The graphic arts are not animated.

Currently Playing: MiniGore, LUXOR, Baseball Sluggers, Zenonia, Spy Bot Chronicles,
openfeint ID: stykman Plus+ ID: Stykman
Twitter: Stykman1 follow me
Beta tested: 15 games
04-20-2009, 05:06 PM
#5
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,927
Thanks everyone for the translation! My friend actually gave me the translation first in email but I appreciate it!

I am disappointed it has no animated graphics. It looks like it would in the app store pictures.
04-20-2009, 05:13 PM
#6
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,513
do search there was a thread about this 12 hours ago

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...ght=simdungeon

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
04-20-2009, 05:21 PM
#7
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,927
Quote:
Originally Posted by soup View Post
do search there was a thread about this 12 hours ago

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...ght=simdungeon
You are talking to me like I was a junior! (gasp!) lol

I was asleep 12 hrs ago and didn't see it after scanning the forum pages Mr. soup
04-20-2009, 05:25 PM
#8
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,513
Quote:
Originally Posted by 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 View Post
I was asleep 12 hrs ago and didn't see it after scanning the forum pages Mr. soup
no thats why the search button is there !
i am not having ago and understand you missed the initial thread but before you start a new thread its not too much to ask to search because it was really not difficult to find !


and i know you are not a junior which is why i am surprised you did not search first

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
04-20-2009, 05:39 PM
#9
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,927
Quote:
Originally Posted by soup View Post
no thats why the search button is there !
i am not having ago and understand you missed the initial thread but before you start a new thread its not too much to ask to search because it was really not difficult to find !


and i know you are not a junior which is why i am surprised you did not search first
dude, let it go.

Last edited by CandyNJ66; 04-20-2009 at 05:48 PM.
05-05-2009, 05:08 PM
#10
This app seems to be in english now, at least according to screenshots in the appstore. I lost interest when I realized it was german, but now it's in english, I'm curious. Anybody buy this at all?