★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: iBloom!! Free Gowing App for iPhone!!

04-20-2009, 05:25 PM
iBloom!! Free Gowing App for iPhone!!

Killed my first Daisy! Now I have a Rose! All is fair in love and war right? haha. Anyway, support Earth Week this week and go get this app...go grow it!

"An eco-tasking bonus: have fun and give back. During Earth Week (April 19-26, 2009), Green is Universal will be donating 10,000 trees to local parks and schools throughout the U.S. in partnership with the Arbor Day Foundation. Download iBloom now and join us in helping America plant more trees."

http://www.greenisuniversal.com/iphone.php

Happy Earth Week!
04-20-2009, 05:31 PM
So, you created an app for the iPhone, which is powered be electricity, most likely produced in some coal plant somewhere, which is now spewing CO2 and pollutants into the atmosphere, causing global warming.

Why don't you just encourage us to plant a tulip or something?
04-20-2009, 05:33 PM
Link if you're interested:

iBloom

It's free, why not?

EDIT: I just noticed this is from "NBC Universal, Inc."

Last edited by iFonePhanatic; 04-20-2009 at 05:37 PM.
04-20-2009, 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamazar View Post
So, you created an app for the iPhone, which is powered be electricity, most likely produced in some coal plant somewhere, which is now spewing CO2 and pollutants into the atmosphere, causing global warming.

LOL way to be optimistic!!!
04-20-2009, 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamazar View Post

Seriously, chill out. I don't see you offering to drop your iPhone/iPod Touch and plant a tulip.

First game in progress...
04-20-2009, 08:29 PM
Why not? I'll give this one a shot. The plant on the itouch might have a better chance than one I plant in real life since I can't seem to grow anything at the house.

Check out my photoblog wolfhuntphotos.deviantart.com