★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

ios 5 beta + fruit ninjas = unhappy me

07-05-2011, 03:41 PM
ios 5 beta + fruit ninjas = unhappy me

any of you using ios 5 beta with fruit ninjas?

the notification thing keeps pulling down, a lot. makes me terribly sad. not the fault of the game or the beta of course. just an unfortunate combination but i'm sure will be fixed in the future.
07-05-2011, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelchild View Post

the notification thing keeps pulling down, a lot. makes me terribly sad. not the fault of the game or the beta of course. just an unfortunate combination but i'm sure will be fixed in the future.
I think it is the fact that the game has not been made to support IOS 5, I bet this would happen with other games.

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
07-06-2011, 06:29 AM
Send a message via AIM to kohjingyu
Don't complain about iOS 5. Only devs are suppose to have it.
07-06-2011, 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelchild View Post

It's a beta that's half the point unfortunately, to find bugs and test games on the new system...

Screen Invaders is out now! screeninvaders.com/app

Tweet us
10-13-2011, 05:14 PM
I've noticed this since getting ios5 yesterday. very annoying. Plus, I'm getting some huge stuttering since the "upgrade."