★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Rocket Destroyer App

07-06-2011, 04:01 AM
Rocket Destroyer App

Hi guys. We recently finished our 5th app. This one is a game. I know our other 4 still need some work but we think we finally did well with this one. We are just looking for suggestion on if we should add things, revise things and so on.

Just for a background. We spent 6 months in development on this one. The last 2 months were testing with local kids, adding features and so on. Still we released only a few days ago but are getting almost no sales. So our question remains - are we doing something wrong or is it just not seen yet? We went with a game that is easy to use, ranks, leaderboard and so on.

Any comments would be nice. We hope you like it but if you think it needs more or changes please feel free to give us your suggestions as we would like this one to be our signature app for more to come.
07-06-2011, 04:10 AM
Think adding a link or screenshots here would help. Judging by your one post this game hasnt been mentioned here, in the news section or a thread at the forum which is strange if its quite new.

Would like to see a youtube video of the gameplay as the two screenshots at the app store dont really explain how it plays.

Plus the two reviews in the description dont really want me to buy the game as they seem to be 5/5 reviews by beta testers ?

But a youtube video and thread for the game with screenshots/story might help here.
07-06-2011, 04:15 AM
Agreed with psj3809, you need more screenshots and provide some game play video instead of pure words in your first post. Besides, your game descriptions and screenshots are unclear in app store.

GameCenter: williamsyee Twitter: @willzhw
Beta Tester profile: willzhw
Hero Emblems Skill Location Prison Life RPG Guides
07-07-2011, 02:33 AM
Done

I have changed 2 screenshots and added a bit to the decription. Hope that is what you were looking for. Let me know. And thanks for the suggestions!
07-07-2011, 02:45 AM
What we mean is something like this..have a link of the apps, screenshots, etc.
Maybe you yourself make 1 or 2 gameplay video and post it here.

GameCenter: williamsyee Twitter: @willzhw
Beta Tester profile: willzhw
Hero Emblems Skill Location Prison Life RPG Guides
07-07-2011, 05:13 AM
Done

Ok - check this out: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...57#post1815357

Better? Thanks again for your suggestions!