• Publisher: Gameloft
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 19.4 MB
  • Version: 1.0.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 2 (1)
App description: Block Breaker 3 Unlimited boasts more features than every other Breakout clone on the market put together. Pocket Gamer
Grab power-ups, trigger switches and blast through gateways to reach new areas as you push your way towards the top.
Innovative new scrolling level design adds depth to all 100 of the games stages
Tons of new power-ups including the ability to deal with multiple balls and pads!
Climatic boss battles at the end of each of the 7 locations
Spend in-game cash to upgrade your pad at the shop and buy new bonuses and powers
Experience 8 different game modes including Endless mode and Block Master
Enjoy never-ending fun thanks to the level generator!

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Retina Screenshots
(click to enlarge)

iPad Version: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=99755
07-06-2011, 05:10 AM
Lol. I don't think this is what people expected when they hoped for a Gameloft release.

MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON TA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.

Last edited by crex; 07-06-2011 at 05:16 AM.

07-06-2011, 05:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Lol. I don't think this is what people expecfed when they hoped for a Gameloft release.
I knew this was coming but haven't been overly excited about it. I mean with Coin Drop and all the hype of this game has almost dissipated.

BETA Tested: View Here
Reviewer for App-Score
Follow Me On Twitter @twiggywiggy
07-06-2011, 05:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggywiggy View Post
I knew this was coming but haven't been overly excited about it. I mean with Coin Drop and all the hype of this game has almost dissipated.
I agree, I wasn't at all fussed, but now I've seen the screenshots and price, I'll be getting after all.

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja
07-06-2011, 05:29 AM
Looks like Anodia + Peggle. Pass. Hoped for gameloft game with amazing graphics. this does have cool graphics tho.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
07-06-2011, 05:56 AM
Gameloft what the hell is this. LMAO!!!! Looks like I'll have pick this one up. Just because!!!
07-06-2011, 06:04 AM
Hope it has a story mode like the predecessor.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
07-06-2011, 06:26 AM
This game looks fantastic! Instant buy at this cheap price.
07-06-2011, 06:30 AM
Why have we got a vid for let's golf 3

Just watched the vid for this on you tube and it actually looks like a really good block breaker

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!

Last edited by Howlingwolf; 07-06-2011 at 06:33 AM.
07-06-2011, 08:45 AM
I noticed this on the last gameloft podcast it actually looks quite good for an Arkanoid type game (barring any gameloft bugs).

Looks like there is a few games I might try and pick up later.

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out