iPhone: THE KING OF FIGHTERS-i (by SNK PLAYMORE) [$6.99]

07-06-2011, 06:38 AM
THE KING OF FIGHTERS-i (by SNK PLAYMORE) [$6.99]

International Version: http://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/the-king-of-fighters-i/id445305437?mt=8

Note: Some of the posts were moved to another thread to keep this thread clean and make it easier to find actual game impressions. As always, the moved posts were selected in an extremely fair way (heads it stays in, tales it moves!!)

Last edited by ImNoSuperMan; 07-07-2011 at 03:40 AM.
07-06-2011, 06:48 AM
King of fighters is a good game I'm interested but I will wait for opinions on the conversion.

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out

07-06-2011, 06:51 AM
Wowser! Where did this come from? Looks cool.

However, assuming a game will be good based on a couple of screenshots and a high price tag is rather foolhardy. However, I'm certainly intreagued, that much is for sure!

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja
07-06-2011, 06:51 AM
KoF on iOS, FINALLY!
07-06-2011, 07:01 AM
woot another fighting game
streetfighter, KoF! now all i need is Samurai Showdown! someone please pooort it!
07-06-2011, 07:34 AM
KoF! Which version is this based on? The roster is a bit small, does anyone know which fighters made the cut? If I can use my standard team of Terry, Mai and Athena I'll pick this up in a heartbeat.
07-06-2011, 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spamcan View Post
KoF! Which version is this based on? The roster is a bit small, does anyone know which fighters made the cut? If I can use my standard team of Terry, Mai and Athena I'll pick this up in a heartbeat.
I remember a much much larger roster myself I don't really like the sound of the DLC characters that alone is making me consider skipping it.
I can't do anything until midnight anyway I'm hoping I have an idea of how much it's worth the price by then.

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out
07-06-2011, 08:42 AM
I love KOF but I'm not sure at this price point as said before the controls are the key . If there was a lite so I could try it out and they were good I would buy it at any price

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!
07-06-2011, 08:43 AM
Hmm, i wonder if they'll follow Capcom's model of adding characters by free update.

If the DLC in this case ends up being paid-for characters, then i'd probably think twice about it.

I really like SNK's character and stage design, though- in fact my fav character in SFIV is CViper, because she looks quite 'SNK-influenced'.
07-06-2011, 10:10 AM
Classic title, but definitely not a good time for release lol. And no matter how good KoF is SF is simply more popular and more wide-known. Guess people have a fetish for weird costumes or something. I always think Bison looks like a traffic cop with shinguards.

The underhyped: JuBeat, Drawn: The Painted Tower, Beatrider, Phoenix Wright, Broken Sword, Cut the Rope, Paladog, Isotope, Crystal War, Scarlett

GameCenter: Chocopuff1