★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: FromPïx
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 31.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Jules Unboxing the world is finally out on iPhone!

Get ready for crazy rolling adventures as Jules discovers that all of mankind has been boxed! Now it's up to Jules to roll around and unbox every person in the world!

Discover the action and adventure of block-breaking in over 30 hand-painted levels, worth hours of fun!

Our beloved Jules finds himself on a thrilling adventure when the odd blocky minions take over the world, trapping every living person inside a wooden box. It is up to Jules and you to save them! To unbox people, simply roll into the boxes and break them, but watch out for the blocky minions wandering around, because they might box you too! Beautiful locations around the world are actually mazes and puzzles with plenty of boxes to break. Jules will need your quick wit and fast reflexes to unbox the world!

And when the story is over, you've got 4 endless challenges so you can keep rolling around until you're dizzy!

Features:

- A fully guided tutorial, and introduction to the story
- 30 beautifully designed and hand-painted locations
- 4 addictive unlockable endless modes for unlimited replay
- Fun and exciting gameplay, with different challenges every time
- Compare your scores and achievements thanks to the GameCenter integration

ImNoSuperMan's comments:


Retina Screenshots
(click to enlarge)






iPad Version Thread: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=63964

iPad version Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSfDWmA-mvo
07-06-2011, 10:09 AM
#2
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: 英國劍橋
Posts: 1,569
This is actually quite a beautiful game - didn't translate so well on the orginal iPad due to frame-rate issues when it was first released which is a shame. But, perhaps on the iPhone/Touch it will be better. Definitely worth a look if you're at all interested.

07-06-2011, 10:14 AM
#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ataloss View Post
This is actually quite a beautiful game - didn't translate so well on the orginal iPad due to frame-rate issues when it was first released which is a shame. But, perhaps on the iPhone/Touch it will be better. Definitely worth a look if you're at all interested.
Framerate is great on the iPad 2, though I always thought that the game had been abandoned, since there are some bugs (especially in the additional content) that were never fixed in the iPad version.

My 4 year old loves this game with a passion -- he watches me play, of course, since it's too hard for him.
07-06-2011, 10:24 AM
#4
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: 英國劍橋
Posts: 1,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
Framerate is great on the iPad 2, though I always thought that the game had been abandoned, since there are some bugs (especially in the additional content) that were never fixed in the iPad version.

My 4 year old loves this game with a passion -- he watches me play, of course, since it's too hard for him.
Well, I'm skipping the iPad 1.2 and waiting for the real next generation Anyway, not a fan of tilt-based games but this is one of those rare exceptions.
07-06-2011, 11:00 AM
#5
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: Right here, of course
Posts: 156
Will probably give this one a shot.

If you're reading this, I've already won.
07-06-2011, 12:37 PM
#6
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Italy
Posts: 2,923
Tilt only? Will skip it then

I love this world!
07-06-2011, 04:54 PM
#7
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 3,172
Hand painted art looks pretty durn good. Don't mind the tilt controls. Instabuy when it hits US shores...

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
07-07-2011, 02:22 AM
#8
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 72
an interesting tilt-based games~~give players a series of missions to compete really mobilizes my positivity~!!
07-07-2011, 03:30 AM
#9
calibration

Being a tilt style game, does it have tilt calibration? Thanks!
07-07-2011, 03:55 AM
#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R. Jalapeno View Post
Being a tilt style game, does it have tilt calibration? Thanks!
Yes.

řƹȡ1