★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: RebelDwarf
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 31.1 MB
  • Version: 1.0.5
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 4 (1)
App description: Monarchia: Second Dawn is a medieval strategy/city building game for the Iphone that puts you in the role of a clan chief in a fantasy world.

Build up your civilization, trade with your allies and battle your foes calling upon arcane powers as you lead your people to glory. Each citizen has its own wants and needs, including being fed, employed, and kept safe. Manage these correctly and your civilization will flourish.

Introducing Immersive 3D technology, the camera responds to accelerometer input, providing a revolutionary 3D experience without glasses. Your Iphone essentially becomes a window into a 3D fantasy world.

IMPORTANT: This app only runs on Iphone 3GS, Ipad, or Ipod Touch 3rd generation or above

dhgamer's comments:

Looks like Settlers in 3D... if anyone tries it out impressions would be awesome.

Couple older videos I found:
Gameplay

Tilt Camera
07-06-2011, 05:25 PM
Looks interesting! Any impressions anyone?

07-06-2011, 07:01 PM
My curiosity is piqued. If no one else leaps, I soon will

Vocalist of Earthbridge and Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona
07-07-2011, 02:57 AM
Waiting for your imps, my dear friend.

I love the look... the graphics are detailed, with this clothes hanging outside the house to dry, the signs on some of the houses... quite nice.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 07-07-2011 at 03:00 AM.
07-07-2011, 06:47 AM
Looks like settlers...

Playing:Carcassonne, Letterpress, Trigger Fist, Dungeon Story, Rebuild, Pen and Paper
Game Center/Openfeint/Plus+/Crystal/Agon/Gameloft Live: tonydeli7
Member of the Beta Tester Alliance Games/Apps I Have Beta Tested
Follow me on Twitter: @tonydeli7
07-07-2011, 07:08 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to mattll
just bought
there seem to be a few customer reviews ( when you click the link above you see them ) all 3 gave 5 stars
impressions later today ( gotta go to school again for another 3 hours today )

Quote:
Wow! You are the Lionel Messi of the Touch Soccer world!!!
i tested 31 games
07-07-2011, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Waiting for your imps, my dear friend.
Fell ill last night, so sorry I haven't provided yet. Will, later today, this illness be damned

Vocalist of Earthbridge and Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona
07-07-2011, 10:23 AM
This looks like it would be brilliant universal or on an iPad (larger screen) so I'm immediately inclined to wait for news from the dev team to see what their future plans are for other iDevices... But I'll admit at only 2 bucks it's really tempting to just pick it up now and play it doubled on my iPad anyway.
07-07-2011, 06:31 PM
Any consesensus on whether or not this is worth it?
07-08-2011, 04:29 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to mattll
so played it abit and so far it is totally worth the price
plays like settlers but it seems to be a bit easier
the grafic are kinda comic style and look really nice and cute
the game starts with a short tutorial and then you gotta do the first mission ( build a few houses, get a few woodpickers, etc)
after you finished the mission you directly continue with the next so you dont have to start building everything again
in the 2. mission you gotta build the first military buildungs
the fighting system works so far like you build a tower and when enemies attack you your army moves out of the nearest tower and attacks
pretty outstanding is the 3D technology with basically means that depending on how you tilt your device the view changes
in the beginning you only got a few buildungs to build but you unlock new buildings with every mission
the menu for buildings is pretty nice as you got several building types and then you can choose the building by sliding
a few bad things:
if you build a wall or a street you gotta do a piece after a piece and that takes time
and the citizens have some problems if they bring the items to the main building as they run against each other and take some time until they walk passed each other

so far i can really recommend this game

Quote:
Wow! You are the Lionel Messi of the Touch Soccer world!!!
i tested 31 games