★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Diversion Lite (by Ezone.com) [v1.1]

07-06-2011, 09:43 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to ezone
Diversion Lite (by Ezone.com) [v1.1]

If you've been sitting on the fence and haven't picked up your copy of Diversion yet, now you have no excuse. 'Diversion Lite' with 10 brand new levels is out now in the App Store. And it's under 20MB so you can download it over 3G:

App Store Link: Diversion Lite (Free)

Diversion is the ultimate 3D platformer for iOS with unique worlds, 10 levels, and tons of characters to unlock and collect!

- Challenging gameplay requires timing and puzzle solving
- Game Center achievements and leaderboards
- Boss battles!
- 10 Levels
- Fully-animated playable characters to unlock and collect
- Lush 3D environments
- Physics powered by PhysX
- 3rd person camera: see all the action
- Different every time you play!
- Retina display graphics
- Play your own iPod music

Be amazed at what you can do: run, jump, climb, hang, swim, zip, slide, and even fly! As you progress through levels you'll unlock more challenging gameplay and hazards, including: spikes, chasms, zip-lines, slides, ledges, holes, buttons, spiderbots, bouncer bombs, water, laser walls, meteors, security drones, aliens, mutant sharks, chompers, stompers, lava, steam vents, blast vents, reversers, stoppers, portals, spike rollers, and more! 10 challenging levels (100 levels in the full version) will require timing and puzzle solving skills to complete and unlock the 15 playable characters including: Ninja, Alien, Retro Red Rocket, Steampunk, Scuba, Bling, Drone and even Crashtest and Zombie!

If you like the 'Lite' version be sure to check out the full version with 100 Levels, 3 Worlds and 150+ Characters to unlock. It's only US$0.99.

For more screenshots, videos and info check out: http://diversion.ezone.com/

Simon Edis Game Developer @ Ezone.com: Twitter, Game Blog

Diver Dash: iTunes Download (Free) | Official Video | TA Forum Thread | PressKit

Last edited by ezone; 07-06-2011 at 09:56 PM.
07-06-2011, 10:58 PM
Need more gameplay video?

Diver Dash: iTunes Download (Free) | Official Video | TA Forum Thread | PressKit
07-08-2011, 08:56 PM
Any feedback for us?

07-13-2011, 10:08 PM
Any feedback at all?

Anyone?

Echo.....

07-13-2011, 10:59 PM
Well, since you want feedback... 1. Is level 6 possible? I kept getting the lightning on the third go for flight, and then I like stopped halfway with nothing close. And I'm sure there's only 1 set on that one. Aren't all levels supposed to be randomized (I saw it somewhere, so my apologies if i'm wrong. Plus I might just be awful at the game ). Of course, hurray for the skip feature there . Personally I thought it was really quite fun, (love the sharks) and with multiple possibilities per level it gives great replayability imo(I'm also assuming the randomization b/c it does that on almost all the levels but that one). I'm honestly still sorta on the edge on it (lol) but I think I'm going to pick this one up (for sure on the next gift card). Hopefully you enjoyed my feedback
07-14-2011, 12:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgerBlue016 View Post
Well, since you want feedback... 1. Is level 6 possible? I kept getting the lightning on the third go for flight, and then I like stopped halfway with nothing close. And I'm sure there's only 1 set on that one. Aren't all levels supposed to be randomized (I saw it somewhere, so my apologies if i'm wrong. Plus I might just be awful at the game ). Of course, hurray for the skip feature there . Personally I thought it was really quite fun, (love the sharks) and with multiple possibilities per level it gives great replayability imo(I'm also assuming the randomization b/c it does that on almost all the levels but that one). I'm honestly still sorta on the edge on it (lol) but I think I'm going to pick this one up (for sure on the next gift card). Hopefully you enjoyed my feedback
Hey DodgerBlue016!

Thanks for the feedback!
Yes, level 6 is possible (it is a tricky one... we might have to do a video walkthru for that one). The trick is to keep enough boost (lightning icon) in reserve to get you passed the long gap.

Every odd level is randomised, every even level is fixed (The wind-turbines at the start of a level mark that it is a fixed level).

Hope this helps!

Well... enjoy the game!