★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Hong Eng, Yap
  • Genre: Trivia
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 4.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Mathstar turned PRO! The simple but yet addictive maths game now going to keep you awake to challenge for the best time ever.

Now you have 6 different levels where it gets even better (and more difficult too!).

Not just you need to score the Best Time, now you have to complete each level within the time given for each level in order to unlock the next level.

Complete all 6 Levels and Post your Overall Best Timing to see if you are indeed the Mathstar Pro of all!

Appster's comments:
Hey all,

Here are the promo codes for my apps: Mathstar Pro. I know it's not perfect and I have a lot to to do on my graphic but just hope you can try out the game and see if the idea and logic is fine or not. Sincerely appreciated for some positive comments

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mathstar-pro/id446635882?mt=8&ls=1#

Mathstar turned PRO! The simple but yet addictive maths game now going to keep you awake to challenge for the best time ever.

Now you have 6 different levels where it gets even better (and more difficult too!). TIPS: Use Divide will earn you bonus time.

Not just you need to score the Best Time, now you have to complete each level within the time given for each level in order to unlock the next level.

Complete all 6 Levels and Post your Overall Best Timing to see if you are indeed the Mathstar Pro of all!

e.g. 2 + 1 x 3 = 9 (and NOT 5) . Good luck!

Promo Codes:

KNP9XEP6H3R3
NYMAKKEXFL7N
KN66674PPENH
WMTPYLAAPTNW
MWJLK7APEX9T
WRNKL7XH4XFR
W77P4T3LKEJ6 - taken
RN4TREXXMLTK
07-07-2011, 03:11 AM
Game Impressions

Any takers?

----------------------------------------------
Appster
Mathstar
07-07-2011, 03:47 AM
I've taken W77P4T3LKEJ6 and will post my thoughts shortly

www.GammaLounge.com - Join thousands of gamers in our gaming groups and chat anywhere, on PC, Mac or Mobile!
07-07-2011, 03:50 AM
Thank you very much, TruSmiles. Appreciate it.

----------------------------------------------
Appster
Mathstar