★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: PNJ Inc.
  • Genre: Role Playing
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 35.0 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: <Eternity-Garden of heaven> Special discount

Discount price : $4.99 -> $0.99

It's opportunity you can enjoy one of the best action RPG!

----------------------------------------------------------

* If you have a question, please contact us by e-mail help@pnjmobile.co.kr. It's better way to get quick answer than leaving review.

[Requirements]
iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch. iOS 3.0 or later.(Tested by iOS 4.2.1)

Oriental stylish graphics!!

Oriental stylish graphics like the sumie and fantastic effect that you can feel great action! These will make you be addicted to game.

Stylish action!!

Side scroll action RPG that enhanced action such as smooth motion through expressing various strong effect and detailed motion.

Various collection

The title that you can acquire by carrying out subject, monster book that shows monster information and achievement, producing that you can make strong equipment, manufacturing that satisfies craftman's required level, enhancing increases abiliy of equipment! This various factors stimulate user's desire to collect.

Monster that based on Korean myth

You can meet 40 kinds of monsters of Korean myth such as Kirin, Nine tails fox, goblin in this game. These became possible research based on antique literature.

Many kinds of game mode

Story mode that you can enjoy the story, boss raid mode that you choose strong boss monster and play, time attack mode that you should eliminate bosses as many as possible in quick time.

Dungeon exploration

Side view style of maze action RPG! Excitement of exploring dungeon avoiding obstacles and booby traps.

[OTHER PNJ GAMES]

Doodle Top
Knight Attack Free
Knight Attack!
Eternity - Garden Of Heaven
Extreme Fishing Free
Extreme Fishing
Terra
IceDefence
IceDefenceHD
PushPush

NEWS & EVENTS
Twitter http://twitter.com/pnjmobile
07-07-2011, 03:26 AM
This looks really good. It's hard to make out what is happening in those screenshots though.

www.GammaLounge.com - Join thousands of gamers in our gaming groups and chat anywhere, on PC, Mac or Mobile!

07-07-2011, 03:41 AM
Send a message via AIM to SkyMuffin Send a message via Yahoo to SkyMuffin
Cool, a bunch of concept art and absolutely nothing useful or informative about the game itself. Thanks for the great advertising and PR, devs.

i'm a pretty kitty cat
07-07-2011, 03:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyMuffin View Post
Cool, a bunch of concept art and absolutely nothing useful or informative about the game itself. Thanks for the great advertising and PR, devs.
I tried to piece together information about the game from the App Store page, but you're right, some information about the game and key features would probably help.

www.GammaLounge.com - Join thousands of gamers in our gaming groups and chat anywhere, on PC, Mac or Mobile!
07-07-2011, 06:08 AM
A little hesitant about this one. Their conversion of Terra wasn't bad, except it had the worst English translation I've seen yet on an iOS KRPG.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
07-07-2011, 06:42 AM
The art looks okay but the thing that worrys me is the way the controls look in the screenshots.

Last edited by Arashi541; 07-07-2011 at 06:45 AM.
07-07-2011, 07:25 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Agreed, this one looks cool, but it's hard to tell... Hope a vid or at least done better screens surface... =o/
07-07-2011, 07:48 AM
If someone begs me enough ill TOFFT it for everyone.
07-07-2011, 08:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arashi541 View Post
If someone begs me enough ill TOFFT it for everyone.
*generic begging* I think there's plenty of interest here.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
07-07-2011, 08:23 AM
plsssss

-----
On GC I am FPEX