★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Topple and Maze Finger updated

11-06-2008, 10:50 PM
Topple and Maze Finger updated

Mazefinger now dynamically saves your high score and saves your game state when you exit early.

The silent switch which I don't think was in the first version

Topple has an update as well but I haven't noticed any changes.
11-06-2008, 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegantTnT View Post
Mazefinger now dynamically saves your high score and saves your game state when you exit early.

The silent switch which I don't think was in the first version

Topple has an update as well but I haven't noticed any changes.
Sounds sweet! I loved both games as they were before. I'm glad they took the time to make updates to games like FM that they wont even be making profit from.

Bullet Development (twitter) Bullet Skater // Psychedelic

11-07-2008, 12:28 AM
Send a message via AIM to superbad
still no PAUSE button or ability to start on previous level for MAZEFINGER. thumbs down.

btw. i'm the highest reviewer on mazefinger. how to change? i hate ngmoco now.
11-07-2008, 01:35 AM
If you really want to, you can go into your account (click on your iTunes account name in the top right of iTunes) and from there you can see all your reviews and remove (one of) them. Then simply write a new one.

I've heard about people doing similar things (just the other way around): giving criticism, and then when an update adresses the issues, replace the review for a positive one.

Stefan
11-07-2008, 02:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superbad View Post
still no PAUSE button or ability to start on previous level for MAZEFINGER. thumbs down.
That just sucks, I thought they would add this as soon as possible.
11-07-2008, 02:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spmwinkel View Post
If you really want to, you can go into your account (click on your iTunes account name in the top right of iTunes) and from there you can see all your reviews and remove (one of) them. Then simply write a new one.

I've heard about people doing similar things (just the other way around): giving criticism, and then when an update adresses the issues, replace the review for a positive one.
Just so you are aware, you don't actually have to remove your last review. Just click the Write Review button and your previous review will appear in the text window. You can amend it and the rating, or completely delete it all and start again. Your new submitted review will then appear after a day or so.
11-07-2008, 02:47 AM
Ah cool, I didn't know that.

Stefan
11-07-2008, 02:52 AM
Send a message via AIM to superbad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiller ONE View Post
That just sucks, I thought they would add this as soon as possible.
me too! so i was like WTF! i thought this is the MOST asked fix and they dont deliver.

also, they increased TOPPLE's price without even doing ANY MAJOR change to the app... so when they finally add more levels to TOPPLE they'll charge what... 9.99???

how much is ROLANDO gonna cost? $19.99??? 4.99 goes to handcircus and the rest goes to ngmoco???

sigh.
11-07-2008, 03:04 AM
I am pretty sure that Rolando is going to have a $9.99 price tag on it, but it WILL BE WORTH IT!!!

Game Center ID: Vaelsh
I'm playing: Small World 2, The Pinball Arcade, Terraria
I'm waiting for: Shadowrun Returns, Micromon, Oceanhorn!
11-07-2008, 03:25 AM
I am VERY disappointed they haven't touched Topple's Free Play mode in adding a high score to it, and doing something about the ridiculous difficulty of stages 8 and 9. These have been pointed out to the developers and it seems like they don't even care what their customers want. I have removed Topple from my iPod as I have got bored with Free Play and the early levels, and get far too frustrated with the later stages.