★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Pong, the little toy pig, wants to get out of the dusty basement and see the world. Help her climb through the maze-like house in this enchanting physics-based puzzle game. Catapult your bouncing piggy through puzzles to porky freedom!

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Retina Screenshots
(click to enlarge)

Lite: http://itunes.apple.com/app/pick-a-piggy-lite/id446088759?mt=8

iPad version: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=99921
07-13-2011, 12:11 PM
Pick-a-piggy flies onto the app store

Hello everyone from Dynamic Pixels!

Our new physics-based puzzle game Pick a Piggy is live at iTunes now. And while our piggy Pong is waiting for its fans, we hope you enjoy our fresh trailer on YouTube, showing all five episodes of the game.

The game follows the adventures of the little rubber piggy Pong, as she attempts to climb out of her maze-like house and see the world. And she’s going to do it the only way she knows how – by bouncing!

We'll be very glad to see your comments! Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to get the latest news about the exciting promos!

HTML Code:
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6J2Lt53Vo80" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	плакат.png
Views:	0
Size:	311.8 KB
ID:	35306  

07-13-2011, 03:19 PM
Send a message via AIM to SkyMuffin Send a message via Yahoo to SkyMuffin
I can't seem to get this to work on my device (4.3.3 iPod Touch 4, jailbroken on redsnow). No matter what I do, it crashes. Tried clearing my memory, rebooting my device, and also deleting then resyncing from iTunes. No luck

I really want to play this!

i'm a pretty kitty cat
07-23-2011, 11:03 AM
Game Impressions

HD Gameplay Trailer (iPhone):

Note:

First 15.Minutes of Gameplay.
07-26-2011, 03:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyMuffin View Post
I can't seem to get this to work on my device (4.3.3 iPod Touch 4, jailbroken on redsnow). No matter what I do, it crashes. Tried clearing my memory, rebooting my device, and also deleting then resyncing from iTunes. No luck

I really want to play this!
Hi Sky Muffin,

we are realy sorry for this mistake, Hope that promo code will help you to solve this problem. Please check you Private Messages.
07-26-2011, 03:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
HD Gameplay Trailer (iPhone):

YouTube: video
Note:

First 15.Minutes of Gameplay.
Hi Sanuku,

great video! Thank you very much! Can we use it on our YouTube channel?
07-26-2011, 09:48 AM
Hello Dynamic Girl!

This is Brian ... I won the promo code for my rhyme on Facebook.

I love the game and it is a lot of fun and the graphics are phenomenal.

I have a couple comments/suggestions/questions...

1) Seems this game takes a really long time to load both at startup and between levels - is this because it is graphics-intense? It's almost painful how long it takes.. no other game I have owned takes this long.

2) For scoring, is it both a time (speed) as well as the total number of bounces that factor in? Seems that way, but it is a mystery since you don't have a time counter that you can track or see in-game.

3) I play it on an iPod. Sometimes when piggy is far in a corner or up against a side wall, it is very hard to get a long arrow out for max flight away from the corner or wall because there is just no room for your finger to go on the side of the iPod. Frustrating. It would be helpful to have some buffer room that would scroll out in this situation.

That is all I can think of for now! Otherwise, keep up the great work...love the game!!