★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: You are a dwarf with the most dangerous job in the land. Killing Dragons! Using lots of dynamite, a mining pick, and your wits you need to rid the kingdom of its dragon infestation all while collecting as much gold and jewels as you can!

Smash Rock and throw dynamite through 197 levels
Earn tons of new equipment.
Blast dragons into the sky.
Split mountains.
Build Castles!
Mine the Moon!
Explore Caves!

Capture dragon eggs to raise your own pet dragons. Pair up different colored dragons to hatch baby dragons in crazy colors.

"Hilarious Game"
"This game is addictive"
"Fun and challenging at the same time"
"It's fun to lob dynamite all over the screen and watch stuff fall away"
"Awesome"
"Great,addicting,fun,best game downloaded."
"Reminds me of older games - simple and tons of fun"

undeadcow's comments:

Edit: I noticed that there's a $1.99 IAP to unlock all levels; but it appears these can be unlocked free through gameplay.
07-07-2011, 08:39 PM
Played through a bit so far and this is more enjoyable than I realized. Tilt to move the dwarf then tap to dig. Digging hanges the footing of the dragon and you dig to push him off the landmass; while the dragon fireballs you if within range. There seems to be some nice character customization features. I definitely recommend this as a free download and so far the IAP seems totally optional (levels unlocked through gameplay).

Last edited by undeadcow; 07-07-2011 at 09:36 PM.
07-07-2011, 09:43 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Blah devs really need to give up on tilt controls unless they're making a racer, ball roller, or endless jumping game... Other than that it really seems to just hurt the gameplay...