★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

After 20 years of peace in Northern Udar, a powerful new Demon threat has emerged under the command of the evil Demon King Kilic. The Demons have overrun and transformed the once vibrant land into a cesspool of danger and evil. Only the courageous Eternity Warriors can defeat this rising threat to the world of Humans and Elves!

3D fantasy world with fast-paced melee action gameplay: Experience an amazing variety of heavy and light attacks, devastating special moves and powerful combos to take out the hoards of demonic enemies

Spectacular sword-wielding combat alongside your real friends: The Eternity Warriors always fight the Demon threat together with fellow clan members found on Facebook and Game Center

Magical array of swords, axes, armors and power-ups: To be a truly great warrior you need truly great weapons. Build your inventory with some of the biggest and most insanely powerful weapons imaginable!

Twitter @GluMobile

Eternity Warriors is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Retina Screenshots
(click to enlarge)

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

07-07-2011, 10:34 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Pretty weird there's no IAPs shown... Anyone who ends up getting this, could you maybe let us know if there's a 'buy full version' selection...

:;:2015 GOTY List [so far-in no order]:;: Sproggiwood, Space Marshals, Wizards And Wagons,
.Decluster Zero, Downwell, Templar Battleforce, Implosion - Never Loose Hope
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid (please say you're from TA)

07-07-2011, 10:38 PM
Looks promising; maybe IAPs will show up in a few pending Apple approval.
07-07-2011, 10:42 PM
I like the theme but it is pretty much Gun Bros. I have not run into a shop yet but since it is set up like their other games, I am sure the IAP will show up.
07-07-2011, 10:43 PM
This game even have similar shop interfaces!!!

And doesn't the +20xp thing in one of the pictures remind you of 'another similar game'?

I like the theme though...
07-07-2011, 10:59 PM
Just a reskinned gun bros.

Cool theme though.

Last edited by DahakaJR; 07-07-2011 at 11:42 PM.
07-07-2011, 11:47 PM
Isn't this a 2d hack and slash, not dual stick shooter?
07-08-2011, 12:03 AM
Jeez, someone call the American dairy association, ridiculous, excessive milking is going on!

Seriously Glu? How many times can u rehash the same exact game in a different skin...?

Just what we need, hopefully this trend of bland uninspired dreck (read Glu and Gameloft) is not going to crush the creative and unique titles on the platform:-(

On a positive note at least pocket rpg and deadlock are coming next week:-)
07-08-2011, 12:17 AM
Originally Posted by Mfox76 View Post
Jeez, someone call the American dairy association, ridiculous, excessive milking is going on!
LOL nice! Yeah it does look retooled.. after the huge success of gun bros they've been trying to get whatever they can from the formula. well this is hack and slash so if someone gets this they can tell us how it is in comparison. hopefully not too similar?
07-08-2011, 12:21 AM
Obvious rehash indeed, but I'm one for swords and not guns. Still, rehash.

It has the same freaking problem as Gun Bros. on older devices though. The games runs completely smooth, however the constant freezing and resuming is annoying. If they fix this, I would be playing it.

Game Center Username: Xelorx
Notify me that you're from TA if you add me on Game Center.