★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Grubby Hands
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 19.8 MB
  • Version: 2.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: #1 Arcade Game!
#1 Sports Game!
#1 in the Games Chart!

"This game is no nonsense. This is HAND-TO-FACE combat."

Redesigned and rereleased, David Hayes Knockout is back with a vengeance and is bigger and better than ever before!

The former World Heavyweight Champion, David The Hayemaker Haye is even more ferocious and fiercely hell-bent on obliterating his new opponents. Taking no prisoners, this brand spanking new game is faster, ruthlessly bloody and action-packed.

All set to get a brutal beating, three new competitors go toe-to-toe with Haye. First in the ring is the oafish charger D. Boy; followed by the weathered veteran Big Bro; and the final challenger, to face Haye, is the awkward and tricky Little Bro!

Play as David Haye, the lean and mean fighting machine ready to knock the head clean off of everybody in his way! Smash some faces, take the trophies and get the belt back!

FEATURES

Crisp Retina Graphics
Loads of Challenges
Achievements
Leader Boards
Compete with David Himself for the Top Score!

GrubbyHands's comments:
Number #1 Sports Game!
Top #3 Action Game!
Top #5 All Games in the UK!
... All within hours of release!

PLAY AS DAVID HAYE, in straight-up hand-to-face combat.

GET THE FASTEST KNOCKOUT POSSIBLE. Using speed, reflexes and agility, devastate the opponent in brutal fashion.

LAND THE DEADLY HAYEMAKER. Be quick on your feet, cause damage without being hit!

COLLECT TROPHIES by applying a range of boxing strategies! You will need to out-box, counter-punch and directly-destroy the opponent to collect them all.

COMPETE ONLINE! Post your progress to friends via Facebook, Twitter and email. Who can get the fastest knockout? Who can get the most prestigious trophies? Who will be the first to clean out the trophy cabinet?

iTunes Link

Hope you enjoy!
07-08-2011, 09:35 AM
Cool if ya lose do you get to blame it on your toe

Gamecentre- howlingwolf70, Open Feint -howlingwolfuk
Plus+ - howlingwolf. Crystal - syclone

Currently playing - Bumpy Road,Dofus Battles,Zenonia 3,Paladog,Nuts!

07-08-2011, 12:34 PM
lol - sounds like an awesome idea for an update!

He will probably like that
07-09-2011, 05:07 AM
Apple have just approved update 1.2.

Winners of the fastest knockout competition earned themselves a place in the game. They are now featured as part of the crowd!

Added new trophies for the hardcore players!

Added a quick-restart option for all the twitchy fingered trophy grabbers.

Enjoy!
07-09-2011, 05:25 AM
I still think Haye had a good chance but he didn't land and that's boxing I think the foot excuse is more him trying to justify it to himself than anyone else.

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out
07-09-2011, 05:43 AM
Anyone got some impressions is this worth buying?
07-09-2011, 06:44 AM
I'd buy this but before I do, can someone who's bought it let me know if it's actually possible for David Haye to land a punch in the game? Or is this not a true to life simulation?

Thanks,

Jamie.
07-09-2011, 07:20 AM
@Teknikal - I Definately agree. He did very well, considering he was competing with a man over 30lbs heavier than him. Obviously, nobody will be 100% with a broken toe. However, that's the nature of the sport I guess.

@badmanj - lol. Very funny.

Here are five promo codes for your jokes!

TMH6RM46AWET
J7HPN6WW9Y7N
LYJ7W4FP4AAJ
KTL67THW49N4
XX6M7J97746T

I hope you enjoy!

Let us know what your fastest knockout times are and how many trophies you managed to get.