Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-19-2011, 04:21 AM
Banned
iPhone (Original), OS 2.x

Default Rolling Fall HD

Zombies are scattered around every corner of the city. You must perfectly set traps to wipe them out. Now send the zombies to hell.

Rolling Fall is a puzzle game with 80 levels of 4 scenes. With relaxing music and the shrill cries of zombies, employ your techniques and strategies to unlock the levels to the end.

Iron balls, wooden boxes, and battens are used as traps. Slash across the shackles to loose the traps, thus give the zombies a lethal hit.

Only take into consideration physic characters like gravity and friction can you give the zombies the greatest hit, otherwise, you will miss the target. The greater the hit is, the higher you will score.

Now that the touch zombies haunt only at night, you have limited time and traps, you have to make use of the fewest traps to crush the zombies with the greatest strength at the shortest time, so as to get the highest score.

Challenge your techniques with perfect physic performance.
Unlock levels with various strategies, testing your mind.
You will be exhilarated by the zombies’ droll facial expressions and their shrill cries when crushed.
There is a game center where you can compete against other players to decide the highest score.

Last edited by metalcasket; 04-20-2013 at 02:31 AM..
Old 07-19-2011, 04:42 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Oh, this looks like a nice variation on Cut the Rope, I'll give the Lite a go later!
Old 07-20-2011, 04:39 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Default Game Impressions

Had a go now, it's pretty nice. I'm surprised nobody else has tried it unless I've missed some other thread. (Search found nothing)

So yeah, it's a bit like Cut the Rope in that you're, well, cutting ropes. Then the physics kick in and you just cut ropes some more to try and knock all the zombies down, with points for the force you use, how long the level takes and how many ropes you cut. Physics feel spot on aside from when a tiiiiiny touch knocks a zombie down, but that actually feels preferable from a gameplay perspective so it's never ever annoying.

Well worth picking up, looks to have a load of content with a cute style.

I think this could have been the next big hit on the app store, but the name will really count against it. "Rolling Fall" doesn't really mean anything to anyone and doesn't really explain what the game is. Some kind of play on words about "Zombies go to the ball" or something would have sold it better, I feel.

Still, do try.
Old 07-24-2011, 09:00 PM
Banned

Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by toythatkills View Post
Had a go now, it's pretty nice. I'm surprised nobody else has tried it unless I've missed some other thread. (Search found nothing)

So yeah, it's a bit like Cut the Rope in that you're, well, cutting ropes. Then the physics kick in and you just cut ropes some more to try and knock all the zombies down, with points for the force you use, how long the level takes and how many ropes you cut. Physics feel spot on aside from when a tiiiiiny touch knocks a zombie down, but that actually feels preferable from a gameplay perspective so it's never ever annoying.

Well worth picking up, looks to have a load of content with a cute style.

I think this could have been the next big hit on the app store, but the name will really count against it. "Rolling Fall" doesn't really mean anything to anyone and doesn't really explain what the game is. Some kind of play on words about "Zombies go to the ball" or something would have sold it better, I feel.

Still, do try.
Thank you very much for your suggestion on the name of this game. Probably, we will follow your advice in the later new version.
Old 07-24-2011, 10:07 PM

Oh looks good!
Old 07-25-2011, 10:00 PM
Banned

Default try

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
Oh looks good!
just try it and have fun knocking zombies down
Old 07-25-2011, 10:10 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Game Title: easy to remember and consistent with game content

Gameplay:as some one said, it resembles Cut The Rope that you select a level, cut the chains to unleash the balls to strike all zombies below on different platforms and then unlock the next level.

Graphics: polished and decent

Sound and music: no background music but zombie shrieks

Animation: smooth on gen 3 ipod

Difficulty: a little difficult for me, I got stuck on level 4 in the first scene, not to mention the forthcoming ones. But I like challenging.

To sum up, it's an addictive fun puzzle game which worths playing!
Old 07-29-2011, 01:45 AM
Banned

Default Rolling Fall updated...

Hey guys, after weeks of efforts, Rolling Fall has been updated.

Things added:
Operation improved: One finger press operating, easier and more accurate.

Get Rolling Fall

Last edited by Everson; 07-29-2011 at 04:47 AM.. Reason: mistake
Old 08-11-2011, 03:34 AM
Banned

Default Rolling Fall is free, only for a limited time, seize it!!!

Rolling Fall is free now. Go get it. (PS: We've set the game free in itunes, but the game will be free after one hour or two because of time delay. Pls wait patiently)

Download Rolling Fall
Old 08-13-2011, 06:26 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Looks interesting ..., downloading!!!