★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Eligo Games
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 10.8 MB
  • Version: 2.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: SOME REVIEWS:

- Vo Super Fabuloustastic.
The Most Extreme Fun Plane Shooting game EVER!!!!!(by Cuong)

- Excellent Shooter!
It's the 1980s side-scrolling shooter all over again. Only with bullet hell bosses, tons of enemies and a very enjoyable and customizable upgrade system. Unexpectedly good enough to earn a place on the frequently played page. ( by Jay Turley )

- Awesome game!
Cool game with cool gameplay and cool effects! ( by JessieMXW )

- Fun shmup!
I've only played through part of the game and it's really fun. The controls is almost a mild dual stick shooter, with one dpad for movement and one dpad for limited weapons direction. Definitely a nice evolution of shmup controls. There's a bunch of upgrades that really changes the way the game is played. Definitely get this game if your tired of the same old shmups. ( by dtops2 )

DESCRIPTION:

Do you like Flight Shooter games? Then get ready for something new, something that is much more of a tactical shooter than the average shmup you have seen before!

Just like in a dual stick shooter you have one control to move your ship and another one to set bullet direction of the ships primary weapons (cannon, plasma gun, death ray, etc.). In addition to that tapping enemies will aim and fire your ship's secondary weapons (rocket, fusion gun, etc.) and two finger touch is used for mega bombs. There are tons of ways to customize your ship, RPG elements and more to affect your gaming experience significantly. Top that with 9 amazing levels filled with swarms of enemies, big bosses, smooth animation, fantastic sound tracks and sound FX and youll get hours of non-stop, fast-paced thrilling gameplay.

STORY:

There is something hidden, non visible, almost unreal, but yet you got a strong feeling it is there...

Year 2012, there is no doubt left about the ancient Mayan prophecy being correct, planet Nibiru is coming... and gods are not going to help us. Pretty soon the whole population will face extermination. And there is only one chance, only one try for one guy that all human kind have hope in ... yes it is you, the pilot of NTTR special air forces. You are the chosen one to fly a top secret cutting edge space ship and fight against a swarm of enemies to secure our future.
Get ready...

FEATURES:

unique instant space ship upgrade ability
use dark energy to build a unique space ship, chose from:
- 7 ship hulls, from lightweight scout to mammoth battle ship
- 15+ weapons, equip ship with 7 weapon types : plasma guns, rockets, laser guns, shield destructors, fusion guns, cannons and massive death rays
- 15+ power-ups and shields
reusable dark energy resource, figure out the most effective ship configuration for a particular wave of aliens
mega bombs, blast your enemies to hell
RPG elements

9 levels with amazing environments and filled with swarms of aliens to deal with:
- 40+ enemies
- 9 big bosses
- 5 soundtracks with fantastic energy music
- 100+ sound fx
3 difficulty levels

crafted graphics with smooth animations running 60fps
2+ hours of non-stop, fast-paced action gameplay
easy to pick up but difficult to master
compete on the global leaderboard
Game Center

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

There is something hidden, non visible, almost unreal, but yet you got a strong feeling it is there...

Year 2012, there is no doubt left about the ancient Mayan prophecy being correct, planet Nibiru is coming... and gods are not going to help us. Pretty soon the whole population will face extermination. And there is only one chance, only one try for one guy that all human kind have hope in ... yes it is you, the pilot of NTTR special air forces. You are the chosen one to fly a top secret cutting edge space ship and fight against a swarm of enemies to secure our future.
Get ready...

FEATURES:

✓ unique instant space ship upgrade ability
✓ use dark energy to build a unique space ship, chose from:
- 7 ship hulls, from lightweight scout to mammoth battle ship
- 15+ weapons, equip ship with 7 weapon types : plasma guns, rockets, laser guns, shield destructors, fusion guns, cannons and massive death rays
- 15+ power-ups and shields
✓ reusable dark energy resource, figure out the most effective ship configuration for a particular wave of aliens
✓ mega bombs, blast your enemies to hell

✓ 9 levels with amazing environments and filled with swarms of aliens to deal with:
- 40+ enemies
- 9 big bosses
- 5 soundtracks with fantastic energy music
- 100+ sound fx
✓ 3 difficulty levels

✓ crafted graphics with smooth animations running 60fps
✓ 2+ hours of non-stop, fast-paced action gameplay
✓ easy to pick up but difficult to master
✓ compete on the global leaderboard
07-20-2011, 06:56 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
OMG THIS GAME LOOKS AWESOME!!!

What are the controls like?? Is a joystick the only control option? Cause that will totally ruin it for me... =o/

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Bring Me Sandwiches, Phoenix HD, .Decluster Zero, Goblin Sword
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid (please say you're from TA)

07-20-2011, 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
OMG THIS GAME LOOKS AWESOME!!!

What are the controls like?? Is a joystick the only control option? Cause that will totally ruin it for me... =o/
It seems it is, but it is damn responsive! Synth, I know you like shmups, .99$ is a steal for this.

Wow, nice little hidden gem. Out of no where.
07-20-2011, 08:45 PM
yeah, I LOVE shmups... but only with a joystick... nah... I'll pass..

Yup... totally badass look'n shmup ruined with a joystick... damn shame...

Last edited by syntheticvoid; 07-20-2011 at 08:50 PM.
07-20-2011, 09:09 PM
This looks good enough to risk a buck on joystick controls to me.
07-20-2011, 09:14 PM
What's the preferred method of control for these games? I really like this genre.. but oddly enough I don't own any games from it. CAVEs game are all pretty expensive.

ID on GameCenter: Joshnsuch

Mention you're from TA if you send a request. This would please me.
07-20-2011, 09:15 PM
Boowie and Block Blaster both have joystick control... and I just can't get use to it... especially after playing all these great shmups with relative touch control for the last year... =o/

07-20-2011, 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshnsuch View Post
What's the preferred method of control for these games?
Most (all) shmups use relative touch.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
07-20-2011, 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshnsuch View Post
What's the preferred method of control for these games? I really like this genre.. but oddly enough I don't own any games from it. CAVEs game are all pretty expensive.
RELATIVE TOUCH!!!

It's the only way to go with shmups... =oP

07-20-2011, 09:18 PM
With relative touch (the only way to go on touch devices) I'm in. Otherwise I'll pass and wait. No matter how good it looks. And it looks fantastic.

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..